"I didn't catch you."

As he said, his free hand still tapped on the desktop, as if to show his innocence.

"..." Lisa had to struggle with her calf, which was not able to be retracted after she stretched it out, with annoyance hidden in her beautiful eyes, "I just reminded you."

"Ah, you mean below."

Jungkook smiled very insincerely, feeling the calf clamped by his legs trying to break away, his eyes were slightly deeper.

The legs moved in the direction of the girl again.

Then, the curvature of the boy's lip line became a bit higher.

"Sorry, I can't stretch too much."

If it weren't for the class, Lisa would have really jumped up with anger.

But even if she knew it was a class, she couldn't help but feel annoyed: "Just your legs..."

After asking Lisa, she regretted it.

She also questioned this question on the day of the sports meeting last semester.

This person didn't say a word at the time, so he stopped next to her small row.

Lisa still remembered the length difference that hurt people's self-esteem.

When I think of this, the girl is even more gloomy.

Jungkook watched the whole process, and vaguely guessed the girl's mood at this time.

He lifted the corners of his lips, and while the math teacher on the podium was not paying attention, he quickly attached it to the girl—

"Yes. But I like short legs."

"..."

Within two seconds, Lisa's cheeks turned red.

—I'm so angry.

...

In the next few classes, almost every teacher had to add Jungkook to his praise list.

But it should be.

The first grade in Liberal Arts, the third in mathematics, and the sixth in Chinese; and before that, he had not entered the top 20 in any single subject.

In comparison, Lisa, who was actually the first in grade, was distracted a lot of attention.

Until English class—

"Jungkook, when did I offend you?"

Before stepping firmly on the podium in the first step, the English teacher spoke without a smile.

Without waiting for Jungkook to answer, she took the conversation by herself.

"Before semester, your head teacher held a teacher meeting. I really have no face to go-the total score for the whole year is 16, Chinese sixth, math third, literary comprehensive first, English, huh? You can't count a hundred?-English You are all famous!"

After talking for a long time in one breath, the English teacher was very suffocated, changed his breath and continued:

"If it wasn't for my English teacher to drag you back, your grades would be able to compete with Lisa for first place in liberal arts-when did you say that I was offended by you? You have to give me such a blow??"

The English teacher in the liberal arts class is young, but one mouth is really good. After speaking, the whole class smiled and looked up embarrassedly.