Roshni di loved and cared for him and he has found his home in her. And I think that's why he settled down with her.

" Everyday, he just loves his mother. He was a young boy when she left. Zen used to sleep in his room holding her picture... whatever happened between the couple has ruined the childhood of their children's. " Said roshni di, and I see ...I am getting a new angle here.

" Sahara you know Aditya more than us...how come you don't know about his family history? " asked Roshni Di to her , even I think it's little strange.

" Do you realise I was titli's bestfriend and knew Aditya because of her. After meeting with him our friendship became strong ..so I know very less about his family" she said and well now it's going to be hard.

" I am planning to visit to our mother in law soon...let's try to find out more about it. " Said my sister and I nodded.

" Yes , let's do it roshni di . " I told her , now I have to find out more about it. It's getting juicy.

Aditya ( POV )

" Still nothing...must say your Agents are useless...just kill them ...I will save you for free. " Said samrat with an anoyyed face.

" She will be back soon....just ask her man. And you know what my agents are fine...it's just ...wait a second why are you so anxious? " I didn't finish my answer and asked him the question.

" I am not anxious...I am just asking. " he said , we just watched lawyers movie and sam did nothing but critized the whole thing.. saying he would have looked much better with the heroine.

" Right, for Sahara's safety...right right. Women safety....so concerned
lawyer. " I told him , I just love to tease him.

" It's just I don't want to experience bad taste in love....it's not good to date someone and on a fine working day find out that you're drafting their marriage certificate. " he said dramatically.

" That was stragely specific..." I said and he laughed. " My first gf married her cousin after one month of our relationship...she married in the court I was practicing. " he said and well that was funny.

" Just admit it...you like her, you don't want her to date anyone else. " I asked him .

" Nice ring...." he said trying to change the subject. " Karishma gave me...she said I don't look married...so she got it for me. " I told him and he nodded.

" It must feel so nice to be wanted by someone? " he whispered. I can't explain how nice feeling is it.

" Soon ...you will feel the same. Just don't supress your emotions... admit it. " I told him. Hope he finds his forever with Sahara....like I found mine with Karishma...my mishti.

Authors Note :

Author : Samrat .... have a sit and yes what is it?

Samrat: I want to share a rhyme...can I ?

Author: of course.

Samrat : If you're happy and you know it

Give a kiss

If you're awesome and you know it

Give a hug.

If you're really in love with me and you know it and you really want to show it.

If you're just mine just say it..

Just say ' love you sam '

Author: Ummmm ....okay nice poem.

Samrat : samstars if you're my star shout ' I love you sam "

Aditya: why not Aditya? 

Samrat: you need to be smart and charming like me for that.

Aditya: And you think I am not ?

Samrat: Since You still have to ask about it...I don't know man.

Zen : Hi !

Samrat : Hello ! Who is he?

Aditya: My brother.

Samrat: And why I don't know him ?

Zen : Cause Author forgot me.

Author: Hey I did not...

Zen : Yes , you did. You just like sam and ...

Samrat: yes , cause she has good taste.

Author: sam not nice....zen I didn't forget you...well I will prove it in next chapters. And anyone if you want to go on a date with zen you can go.

Samrat: I doubt he will get anyone. You need skills to rule hearts like a pro....like me.

Aditya : let's not judge him too fast . Time will show if we like him or note.

Samrat: Love to all my samstars...love you all . Good night.