"Are you three about to go night night?" I ask. "Yeah. Hi, Mommy!" Stormi says. Then the girls greet Kylie as well.

When Khloe comes back, she lets the girls talk to us - me, for a little longer.

"Is it time to have another?" Justin teases. I chuckle, looking up at Ky. "Who knows? There might already be one baking in the oven." I say.

Kylie shakes her head, laughing, playfully slapping my hand. Kendall storms out, Devin following.

"They've been fighting." Bella says as she cuddles into Able. "She hasn't mentioned anything to me." Kylie says.

I noticed Bella and Gigi exchange looks. I furrowed my brows in question, but they avoid the topic.

"Has she mentioned anything to you?" Kylie asks me. "No, but she and I haven't talked all that much recently." I stated.

"Devin didn't know anything was wrong between them until we got here." Justin says.

"Maybe Kendall isn't feeling him anymore." Hailey says. I shake my head, feeling bad for him.

He is a really good guy, and I know that he loves her very much.
____________

Kylie's POV~

I snuggle into Winter as he sleeps next to me. Y/n took Stormi to soccer practice.

I was going to go, but Winter is teething again. He is really cranky and sleepy.

I smile as I watch Stormi, Dream, and True kick the ball around the small soccer field.

Khloe and Rob are obviously there as well. After our friends' game night at Kendall's, she ended things with Devin.

She hasn't talked to me since that night either, but I know she's been going out with Bella almost every night.

According to the media, she's also been hanging around with Travis. No one is happy about that, especially Y/n.

This is why we won't be attending family dinner at my moms. We've all been informed that Kendall is bringing Travis. Even though I have a restraining order against him.

Even though he's constantly in the media talking shit about not just Y/n and I, but our whole family. I don't understand Kendall.

Once Y/n and Stormi got back home, she gave her a bath and got her in comfortable clothes.

Winter is still asleep as he's been taking medicine to calm his aching gums.

"Stormi's in her room watching Ms. Rachel." Y/n says, as she comes into the room.

"She didn't want to come cuddle?" I ask. Y/n chuckled, shaking her head no.

"She's claiming that she's a big girl now." Y/n states. I pout my lip, shaking my head. "I don't like that." I say.

Y/n lays in bed on her side, Winter in between us. He sleeps like Y/n, with drool always coming out. Even if he's lying on his back.

Y/n places a small kiss on his cheek. "Handsome little dude." She says. "Just like his Mama." I say, playfully winking at her.

She laughs, shaking her head. I lean over, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. We both cuddle Winter.

Y/n tells me all about the soccer practice and how good the girls did. If I had had kids with anyone else, I know they wouldn't be as involved with them as Y/n is.

If they were ever involved at all. Tyga would have definitely dipped out. Travis would have stayed for three or four years and then dipped.

I think that would be worse than just leaving in the first place.

I think it would be better for a child not to know them at all. Instead of knowing them and losing them.

"I love you." I say to Y/n as I run my hand over her bicep. "I love you too, Ky." She says with a.soft smile.

The three of us laid here for a few more hours. Eventually, Stormi joined us. Y/n teased her, saying she was too big.

Stormi pouted and crawled into my arms. Ignoring her Mama's teasing. Once it was time for dinner, we went downstairs.

Y/n carried Winter down as he was slowly waking up. Plus, we also haven't let him on the stairs yet.

We are still cautious with Stormi going up and down them. Which we get back to how steep they are.

I've been thinking about bringing up the idea of us building our dream home.

I know that Y/n moved in here because I loved this place, but I think we need a fresh start. A real family home.

I'll talk to her about it more when we are alone. I know it is a big decision.

But one that needs to be discussed, especially since we want more kids.

"Mama!" Winter cries. "It's okay, son." Y/n says softly, rocking him back and forth.

I get a show on for Stormi in the living room. When I make it into the kitchen, Y/n followed behind.

"You want some milk?" Y/n asks Winter. He nods his head, and I make him a sippy cup of lukewarm milk.

"Here, bubs, do you want to come to Mommy?" I ask. To my surprise, he comes straight to me.

___________

Y/n's POV~

Once dinner was done, we got the kids sat down. Stormi dug in, but Winter wasn't feeling it. "Mama will feed you." I say softly.

He takes a few bites before chewing on his fingers. Once Stormi and Kylie were finished, she got her and herself ready for bed.

"You want some more nummies?" I ask Winter. He takes a few more small bites.

Once he's all done, I take him upstairs to Kylie. She cleans him up and gets him ready for bed.

I clean up downstairs, shut off all the lights, and make sure the house is all locked up.

When I make it upstairs, Kylie is waiting for me in bed. I go get myself ready for bed. I see Kylie's engagement ring in its case. She's very careful with it.

After I'm done doing my night routine, I shut off the light and crawl into bed.

Kylie is sitting up against the headboard as if she wants to talk about something.

As I sit back against the headboard, she sits in my lap. "So.... I've been thinking about something." She starts.

"Oh yeah? What's been on your mind?" I question, holding her close to me.

"What if we got a new place?" She asks, nervously playing with my chain. "A new house or a vacation spot?" I asked.

"A new house... our dream home." She clarified. I chuckle, nodding my head. "I've been thinking about that for a while." I admit.

Kylie smiles, leaning in and connecting our lips. The kiss we share is passionate but gentle.

____________

[Chapter 63]