[3L & LiL] A very special flag (Renchanting)

Start from the beginning

Martyn chuckled as he was lead out. He tilted his head to the side so the could see the back in the reflection of the water. "Wha-" he blinked as he did a double take. "A- a bow?" he looked at Ren with confusion.

"Isn't it cute?" Ren laughed and smiled even more. "I thought maybe we could match if I tie up my hair ever."

"Do you think people will take me seriously if I have a bow on?" Martyn sighed. He was not mad, he could never be mad at Ren.

"You don't need to look threatening to be threatening," Ren chuckled and grinned. "Besides your facial expression can be intimidating, and they'll be underestimated," Ren's ears flicked upwards. "At least your pretty."

Martin opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out. He definitely did not think it was cute and did not think it was adorable about how Ren thought Ren and him could match like that. Nope!

Okay, it is cute but Martyn would never admit that in front of anybody.

.

.

.

|

|

|

|

|

|

.

.

.

Martyn was watching as the clock printed on his arm went down, bubbling with (probably too much) excitement.

8:00:03

"And..."

8:00:02

8:00:01

"Red!"

8:00:00

7:59:59

Martyn's vision lost focus for a second before it became clear again. He shook its head with a groan afterwards. He looked down to see that his outfit had changed. And he smells... like rotten eggs? Weird.

There was one thing that stood out to him, the cloth tied around his waist. Shimmering red, white spikes at the ends, looked nice.

It looked... familiar to him for some reason. Looking at the cloth, it felt like... home, home but someone was missing, not there with him.

Martyn kept looking at the cloth, started to fiddle with it... not even realize what he was doing.

Undoing it then making a knot with it, making two loops on each end with two fingers from each hand, then typing a knot with the loops.

And whoops! He accidentally made a bow... Hm. He just did what felt right. Well, it looked cute so he did not complain. He could be so threatening with it...

_________

929 words

Oh btw hi made doodles that inspired me to make this oneshot! :D
(Whoever looked at my art book already saw it)

Oh btw hi made doodles that inspired me to make this oneshot! :D(Whoever looked at my art book already saw it)