Yes for a thousand times

Yay motivation!currently drinking coffee. Idk when I will update this but I think it is getting more attention then my other books.
Oh and this is a mumscarian one because the wheel of faith has chosen this ship.

A few minutes after I now have an idea. An aftermath of the first one-shot!!!

Also also this is gifted to DreamXDwazhere because I am his secret Santa :D
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A few months after the drama!)

Grian's pov:

I was with scar at the moment we were cuddling on the couch. My wings covering both of us. I know that I am short but my wings are huge okay? After a while of staying silent he was the one who broke the silence. "So Grian you know that we are close with right? Like he is our best friend.." "...if your thinking what i am thinking right now it is %100 percent yes.." "Grian, i know i was a wizard in season seven but i can't read minds.."

Oh yeah I didn't think that "okay go on then.." Scar thought for a moment. "Okay so, gosh it sounds so weird when you are already dating and is not sure if your partner is also poly-" "you just spoiled everything,and yes we were thinking the same thing. So fuck yes. But-!" I frowned a little "but, what?" Scar asked. "Can we actually say that.. I will definitely feel so weird if he doesn't accept it" Yeah he is right but how are we gonna tell mumbo that if we can't say anything. I thought for a while until a lightbulb (💡) turned on,on top of my head i am serious it was literally there even scar could see it. I took it and throw it next to the other lightbulbs. "So what do you have in your mind?" "Okay,you know how Scott confessed to Jimmy and Tango?" Scar nodded quickly "okay we are gonna do that! But with a little bit more planning and no stuttering!" Scar's smile got bigger at the thought. "Okay tell me the whole plan!" That's my lovely boyfriend! I started to tell Scar about the plan.

(After a few minutes and with Mumbo)

3rd person's pov:

Mumbo was on a break when the lovebirds decided to visit him. He looked up and saw Grian holding Scar who was holding in her for his life "Hey Mumbo!" Grian landed in front of him after he dropped Scar to the ground. "Hi Grian and Scar! What brings you guys to here?" They both looked at each other

Grian didn't said anything and just put a button to the floor and pressed it (yes this has been planned like a very long time ago). And there was a noise like a few fireworks going off. Mumbo looked up and actually was so surprised like if his jaw could it would drop to the floor. In the sky,right above Grian's base, it was writing 'will you be our boyfriend?/nf'  and right after that they both looked at Mumbo and said. "Will be our boyfriend Mumbo?" At the same time. Mumbo turned to the men that was right in front of him.

Scar had Mumbo's favourite flowers in his hand. They were very much taken care of and he could smell the soil like it was just gotten from their place, the soil's smell always brought comfort to him, he would spend days in pearl's garden just to smell the soil and look at the flowers. Just looking at Scar and the bouquet of iris' in his hand made his eyes water. And then he looked at Grian he was holding Mumbo's favourite dessert since Mumbo didn't liked chocolate (my au!!) It was a few strawberry cupcakes, Mumbo loves strawberry, the sweet and sour taste in strawberry just completes each other. And reveals a taste that you can't taste in an another fruit.

And before he could realise he was crying "y-you guys.." he whipped his eyes with his sleeve but they just kept coming out from his eyes "oh my goodness.." he let out a sigh and whipped his eyes again. "Oh my gosh, Yes! Yes for a thousand times!" He finally said. Tears still scrolling down his face. He ran to them and hugged them for his life "hold on there Mumbo! You are gonna make me drop the cupcakes. I spend so much time making these with Scar it would be a shame if they got ruined." The shorter one said and backed out from the hug "oh yeah! Why don't you guys come in and then we can talk and such things?" Mumbo said and looked at them "is my nest still there?" Grian asked.

"Of course! I didn't touched it since I thought you'd come over for a sleepover or something" Mumbo said Scar hopped between them "hold on! Since when do you have a nest there and didn't told me it!?" "I don't need to tell you everything, Scar" Grian said and almost crossed his arms which almost made the cupcakes fall but he got his balance back and held them with both of her hand. "Okay- yeah! Yeah- come in or the cupcakes are gonna fall!" Mumbo told them and lead them to the door.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AND THE END FINALLY TOOK ME LONGER THAN I THOUGHT!!