You cheated on me?

Requested by Seth189
Sorry not sorry Impulse. You guys will know what I am talking about in a few mins. Hehehehe

Mumbo's pov:

After bussing myself with redstone I wanted to take a break. And maybe see my boyfriend because we haven't spend time with each other for a while.

I grabbed my elytra from my ender chest and launched to the sky. Flying away from my base to Impulse's shop/base.

After a while of flying in the air I saw the base-shop-thingy surprisingly I Landed pretty well not even tripped. "Wow I didn't know I could do that, just luck I guess?" I muttered to myself. "Hey mumbo!" Guess who was it...

A wild Goodtimewithscar landing right near me well not landing more like crashing. "You good Scar?" "*Muffled sounds*" Scar lifts his head and spits some dirt. "Yyyuck! mumbo never have dirt for dinner take that as an advice" I chuckled. "Thanks for informing me Scar."

"Your welcome!" He smiled at me and get up from the floor silking some dirt from his clothes. "So~ what makes you come here?" He asked me. Wasn't that obvious? "Hm? Well can't I visit my boyfriend? We couldn't spend a lot of time so I came here is that a problem?" His smile faded "o-oh yeah right I think he was at... Scarland! Yeah definitely Scarland! I saw him there a while ago before I came here!" He is acting suspicious... But it can't be that bad to trust him I guess.

"Thanks for telling me Scar I will go to Scarland now see you later!" I started to fly to Scarland. He can't be lying to me right?

Scar's pov:

I really feel bad for Mumbo. He can't handle what he is gonna see when he'll see Impulse. I can't let that happen to my friend. "*Sigh* it is better if I go to Grian's I guess." Readying my elytra and I launched to the air feeling the coldness on my face. I closed my eyes for a moment still flying in the air. When I opened I almost crashed to the ground. "AAAAUUuugh!" I flew higher to the sky in the last minute "phew that was close.."

"SCAR! YOU OKAY?" Grian asked me from the ground. I slowly and carefully fly there landing in one of the stones that is floating in the air. "Yeah! But that was close" Grian hummed in response. "So is there a reason for you to be visiting?" Grian asked. "Actually yes! I came here to visit my wonderful lover- wait I ment fiancé! I literally keep forgetting we are gonna get married!" Scar said. Grian made an offensive gasp sound "How dare you forget that we are gonna get married!.. well leaving that you didn't sound convincing when you said you only came here to visit so.." He took Scar's hand and dragged him in her base. Making Scar sit in the couch that is matching with the wooden planks. And Grian herself sat next to Scar. "So spill the tea..." He said. "I swear I only came here to see my beautiful fiancé!" He tried to sound convincing he really did try but he is forgetting something about his soon-to-be husband/wife. Grian sighed

" Scar, my love, you are forgetting something about me do you think you can remember it that what I told you before I proposed to you?" Scar thought for a moment then it clicked and he turned to his fiancé. Eyes wide "o-oh.. I did forget it.. *sigh* so I saw Impulse with bdubs in his base/shop and they were... Kissing." Grian's eyes widened at what she just heard one his friend cheating on her best friend! He wanted to say something but Scar cut him off with continuing his story. "After that I left and when I was about to leave I saw Mumbo... I acted like I just get there and greeted him. When I asked why he was here he said he was looking for Impulse.. I lied to him saying he was at Scarland." He finished and finally looked at Grian. He saw a grin appearing on his face. "Ohohohoh.. Impulse is in real trouble.."

Mumbo's pov:
I arrived to Scarland. Landing to the center of the amazing looking buildings Scar is really talented at making buildings. "Okay so where is Impulse?" He mumbled to himself.. he walked through the buildings looking for his boyfriend. "Maybe he left before I came here... Or did scar lied to me.." a million of thoughts came to my mind "nononononononono scar would never lie to me! He is my friend and friends don't lie to each other!.. well sometimes they do. But Scar is different he wouldn't and won't lie to me!"

3rd person's pov:(bc I can~)
That made him think for a good time. He didn't even realised that he was walking and he almost crashed into a wall. But it didn't take him away from his thoughts,he didn't heard anything not even a certain hermit's rockets. He came back to life when that hermit tapped his shoulder. "Huh?" He turned to look at who was it. "Hey Mumbo, you look thoughtful,did something happen?" An Australian hermit only could be Pearl.

He turned away thinking about what he should say. "Have you seen Impulse anywhere? I can't find him." He finally said looking at Pearl making eye contact with them. "Actually yes. But you need to answer me first did something happened? You look down." Of course they would say that. Pearl always been good at reading people like a book. He sighed "I feel like Scar lied to me saying that impulse was here. And I can't find him here. Maybe he left before I came here? Or they really did lie to me. Why would they lie to me? He wouldn't lie to me right Pearl?" He finally said. Pearl put her hand in Mumbo's shoulder. "Look Mumbo I don't know Scar much as you do but if they really did lie to you they might have a good reason to. So don't be sad please or you are actually gonna make me cry." They chuckled. "Yeah you are right.. he might had a good reason to lie.. and now answer my question where did you saw Impulse?"

Pearl looked sad, but didn't ignore his question. "I saw him at his shop, with bdubs. They were talking something but I couldn't really hear what because I was in the sky." They said. Mumbo thanked them and launched to the air. Pearl looked at him as he flyed away they sighed and turned to look at Scar's chest monster. "This is going to be a long day... WHY DO EVERYONE HAS A CHEST MONSTER!? DO THEY EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ORGANIZATIONS!?" They blabbered to their self.

Mumbo has already arrived to Impulse's shop/base. Landed to in front of the building. There was some kind for of shouting coming in there he hoped that it was nothing bad. But the shouting got more louder by step. Now he was right in front of a door
(I didn't saw Impulse's base/shop so forgive me if I make mistakes)

He entered from that door and the sight is just like this;
A mad Grian screaming at impulse
Scar holding Grian
Bdubs is just standing there
Impulse is scared.
"Uh... What is happening here?.." he suddenly asked. "Mumbo! Thank goodness you are here can you please do something so Grian doesn't kill me!" Impulse run up to the mustached being and hide behind him. "I still don't understand why she is trying to kill you.. can someone please explain it to me! And Grian please stop you will do whatever you were gonna do after someone tells me what is going on here!" He listened to Mumbo and hugged the person who was holding him. And muttered things that nobody could hear. "So is someone planning on explaining the stuff that is going on here... Please!" Mumbo asked nicely.

Grian stopped hugging Scar and turned to Mumbo then he pointed at impulse who is still behind the vampire. "ℏ!Պ.." Grian started. not in his own voice but more of his watcher Voice but yiu can understand what he is saying. "hm?" Mumbo hummed in return telling her to continue. "ℏḙ ḟṳḉк!ℵ❡ ḉℏḙᾰтḙᖱ ✺ℵ ⑂✺ṳ! ṧḉᾰԻ т✺ʆᖱ Պḙ тℏᾰт ℏḙ ṧᾰω !Պ℘ṳʆṧḙ к!ṧṧ!ℵ❡ ♭ᖱṳ♭ṧ!!" Grian told Mumbo.

And mumbo just stand there looking like he just saw something really traumatizing which is almost like that but instead of that he heard that his own boyfriend- No... Not his boyfriend anymore. Cheated on him with Bdubs.. he turned to impulse to ask if he was right but from his nervous smile it was all true he really couldn't believe that really happened.. "Impulse.. we are over.."

That was the last thing he said before walking off. Grian also started to walk away but before she could she got in front of Impulse and punched him on the face "уσυ ƒυɕкιηց ԃєѕєяνє ιт.." she said her voice more understandable than before and walked away following Mumbo. And then it was Scar who only said "fuck you" before walking off trying to reach those who were walking.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Alrighty that is it I don't know if I should make an aftermath of this but I am happy how it came out and feel free to fix the grammar or spelling mistakes that I made if I did.

And dang this is the longest chapter that I have written it is 1.5k words!! Goodness sake!

Anyways goodnight from here I am gonna sleep now I love you all/p and take care of yourselves don't forget to get any sleep or anything else!
Byeee mwah<3/p