1.4

"우리어떻게해야돼? [What should we do?]", Jinnie asked. Someone said that we should go to the JYP entertainment itself, I think it was Seungmin who said so. "만약좀비가있다면우리는밖으로나갈수없다 [We can't go there, what if there are zombies]?", Han blurted out. I thought to myself that there weren't or couldn't be any zombies since the building was 20 minutes from the mall. Twenty minutes is a lot, right?

There shouldn't be any problems if we go there now.

The group left the dorm and took Lee Know and Chan's cars to go to the JYP building. They were worried about the zombie outbreak, but Hyo-Ri was confident that there wouldn't be any problems since the building was 20 minutes away from the mall.

"교통체증이심해요. [The traffic is busy]", Seungmin said. We were almost at JYP Entertainment. We almost arrived. There was a car driving with us. Chan's car was the car driving with us. It took about 15 minutes 'till we had arrived. As we all got out of the two cars, the sound of doors closing echoed through the parking lot as we made our way towards the building.

"We 마침내도착했다. [finally arrived]", I heard Seungmin cheer, which made Jeongin say something to him. Honestly, I didn't really hear what he said to Seungmin. It's not like I care anyway, we still are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

"그는어디에있습니까? [Where is he]", I heard my cousin yell at the receptionist. We all just stood there. The building was crowded. It was full of people. So many people but none of them was J.Y Park. I was dozing off. As I stood there, my cousin's voice grew increasingly louder in the background. I sighed.  

This is a map of the current situation

"효리너안괜찮아보여. [You don't look okay]", Hyunjin interrupted my thoughts. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks – I had been daydreaming, and he had seen it happen. Out of all people Hyunjin had to. I froze, my heart racing as I stumbled over my words in a rush.

"괜찮아요. [I'm fine]" I finally said. "알았어. [Okay]", the boy gave me a soft little smile and went to Chan. If I knew he would've answered like that, I wouldn't have panicked. It's frustrating how quickly I get overwhelmed and stressed out when I'm around someone I like. I should really change that habit.

We were now waiting, waiting for J.Y Park. The receptionist told us to wait in front of his office. And that's exactly what we did.

 And that's exactly what we did

The current situation.

Authors note: 
I want to let you guys know that i just drew random ass 8 stickmen. I didn't try to make one seem like leeknow or anyone else. Just letting y'all know. I'll make more drawings in the next chapters. I'll draw them better...