Chapter 49: A Bundle of Joy 🍼💕

INT. DOVE'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Little Melanie, nestled in the arms of her Mommy Dove, giggles as they play with colorful toys. The room is filled with warmth and joy.

EXT. DOVE'S HOUSE - DAY

A knock on the door interrupts their playtime. Dove answers, and to everyone's delight, Enid and Wednesday stand on the doorstep, each holding a precious bundle.

Enid Sinclair: (smiling) Surprise!

Wednesday Addams: (proudly) Meet Ophelia and Annabel, our little ones.

INT. DOVE'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Little Melanie's eyes widen with amazement as Enid and Wednesday enter with the baby twins.

Dove Cameron: (teary-eyed) They're beautiful.

Enid Sinclair: (whispering to Melanie) We wanted you to be the first to meet them.

INT. DOVE'S HOUSE - LATER

The living room transforms into a haven of baby giggles and coos. Little Melanie sits with the twins, her eyes sparkling with joy.

Little Melanie: (softly) Baby sisters...

EXT. DOVE'S HOUSE - DAY - MONTHS LATER

The passage of time is marked by laughter, shared moments, and the growing bond between Little Melanie and her new sisters.

INT. DOVE'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Enid and Wednesday, with Little Melanie by their side, reflect on the journey they've embarked upon together.

Enid Sinclair: (looking at the children) Our family is complete.

Wednesday Addams: (sincerely) And our love has created something extraordinary.