Chapter 36: Watchful Eyes 👁️🍭

EXT. LOCAL PARK - DAY

Dove Cameron pushes the adult-sized stroller, Little Melanie comfortably settled inside with her pacifier and plushie bunny. The park is filled with laughter and the sound of children playing.

Little Melanie: (babbling) Mama, wook! Birdie!

Dove Cameron smiles down at her age-regressed daughter, enjoying the simple joys of the park.

Dove Cameron: (softly) Yes, sweetheart, it's a birdie.

Unbeknownst to them, a figure watches from a distance. Remy Martinez, hidden among the trees, observes the tender scene with a mix of longing and regret.

Remy Martinez: (whispering) My little Melanie...

Fueled by a sense of loss and bitterness, her dangerous powers emanate like an invisible force.

FLASHBACK - Remy's Past

In the flashback, Remy clutches a small trinket—a remnant from Melanie's infancy.

Remy Martinez: (teary-eyed) What have I done?

Haunted by her actions, Remy is torn between the darkness within her and the desperate desire to make amends.

EXT. LOCAL PARK - CONTINUOUS

Dove Cameron and Little Melanie continue their stroll, unaware of the watchful eyes that linger nearby. Remy, torn between regret and a strange form of affection, wrestles with conflicting emotions.

Dove Cameron: (smiling) Look, Mel, a carousel!

Little Melanie claps her hands in excitement, captivated by the colorful carousel.

Little Melanie: (whining) Want a ride, Mama!

Dove Cameron: (laughing) Of course, my love.

As they approach the carousel, the sense of unease in the air intensifies.