Chapter 24: A Tapestry of Vigilance 🎮🔍📞

INT. DOVE CAMERON'S HOUSE - LITTLE MELANIE'S ROOM - DAY

Little Melanie, surrounded by the whimsy of her newly adorned room, plays with her toys and giggles, blissfully unaware of the shadows stirring in the outside world.

Little Melanie: (singing to her plushie bunny) Wee, playtime!

INT. DOVE CAMERON'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Dove Cameron, seated on the couch, keeps a watchful eye on the baby cam while enjoying a moment of relaxation. The room is filled with the comforting sounds of Little Melanie's laughter.

Dove Cameron: (smiling) My little joy.

As Little Melanie's playful melodies fill the air, Dove Cameron flips through channels on the TV, creating a soothing backdrop.

EXT. NEVERMORE ACADEMY - TYLER AND XAVIER'S POV - DAY

Meanwhile, Tyler and Xavier, fueled by their twisted desires, huddle in the shadows, plotting their next move.

Tyler: (smirking) It's time to make our move.

Xavier: (nodding) Kidnapping her will be the ultimate thrill.

INT. ENID AND WEDNESDAY'S DORM - NEVERMORE ACADEMY - DAY

Enid and Wednesday, sensing an unease in the air, decide to check in on Little Melanie. They gather around the crystal ball, a conduit to Dove Cameron's living room.

Enid: (worried) Let's see how she's doing.

Enid reaches out, activating the crystal ball. The room shimmers, connecting them to the living room.

INT. DOVE CAMERON'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Enid and Wednesday's faces appear on the crystal ball, creating a bridge between their worlds.

Wednesday: (smiling) Dove, how's our little one?

Dove Cameron: (looking at the baby cam) She's having a wonderful time in her room. Playing and laughing.

Enid: (relieved) That's good to hear.

Wednesday: (teasing) Keep an eye on her. We might visit later.

Dove Cameron: (chuckling) You're always welcome.

As the crystal ball connection fades, Enid and Wednesday exchange glances, a shared sense of protection for their little one.