Chapter 3: Harry Potter is Back!... Sort of.

Holy shit, he was running.

Not again! He thought.

But this time, he had no control over himself. It was like he was watching from another's eyes.

He was panting for breath, pushing branches and leaves out of his path.

He heard stomping coming from behind, and it was getting closer. He tried to go faster, but this was his maximum speed.

He ran, ran, and ran. His pursuer was getting closer by the second, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He was panicking. He didn't want to die!

Then, a hand grabbed his arm, and he almost stumbled face-first. He fought, trying to free himself, but it was no use.

He glanced at his attacker. His silhouette seemed familiar, like he'd seen it before.

That's when he remembered. The Quidditch World Cup!

The what? Percy thought. Now he knew for sure he was seeing this through another's eyes.

"Ah, the boy who lived," The figure said, with pleasure in his voice. "The Dark Lord will be pleased."

"No-!" The boy yelled but was cut short when the figure took out his wand.

"Stupify!"

Red flashes blinded him before he lost consciousness, and everything went black.

-----

Percy yelled quietly [don't ask me how that works] as he bolted upright.

He breathed heavily. It was another one of those dreams. And who was the boy who lived? Who was this Dark Lord? Did the figure kill the boy?

So many questions ran through his head, but none were answered.

He looked around him. It was still dark. He searched for a clock or a light source. He found a clock at his bedside table. It was 4 am.

He didn't want to go to sleep. He was scared he might get another one of those too realistic dreams, but eventually, his eyelids became too heavy, and he fell into a—thankfully—dreamless slumber.

-----

The three of them were headed to the Great Hall, where they'll be having breakfast.

When Percy woke up, Ron taught him how to put on a tie (it was confusing) and told him to keep his wand in his pocket. He also reminded him to pretend he despised Draco, which he hadn't forgotten about since Hermione had already warned him to beforehand.

They entered the Great Hall, and Percy followed them to one of four long tables, each one belonging to a house, as Hermione had explained earlier. Gryffindor, the house he was in, for the brave and bold. Ravenclaw, for the smart and witty. Hufflepuff, for the kind, honest, and hardworking. And lastly, Slytherin, the house Draco Malfoy was in, for the cunning and ambitious.

He sat down next to Ron, who was seated next to Hermione. He helped himself to some scrambled eggs. During the whole of breakfast, they engaged in some light conversation, with Ron and Hermione answering some of Percy's questions now and then.

-----

[Sorry for all the time skips. It's because this is just a normal day at Hogwarts, where Percy learns and understands more before the fun begins ;)]

-----

"We have potions first," Ron groaned, and Percy didn't understand why Ron was so disappointed. Potions seemed awesome. They started walking, and Percy followed.