CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN

Start from the beginning

Yanli who was about to speak again when she heard one of her disciples calling out for her.

"Sect leader! It's a disaster!" Said the disciple as there was an emergency bad happened.

Yanli turned to face her disciple, "what is it." She said..

The disciple bend as manners from there leader. "Sect leader, sometime ago, a blue sword flew over and destroyed all of the deity-dinging nets that you had set up!" Said the disciple to his leader.

Yanli who shock and an anger boiled her blood from messing their nets traps. "A blue sword..!" She said as already new which sword belong to. Her attention went to Lan XiChen and glared at him..

"You- LAN!" She said as she glared even more at Lan XiChen. "How dare you cuts the traps that I set up!" She said with anger on her tone, Jin Ling who's a bit scared at his a-niang..

"Although that many deity-binding nets cost a whopping price, it's not too unaffordable for the YunmengJiang Sect. Shejie, thought, is probably dead set on getting the top prize for Jin ling." Jiang Cheng said to his thoughts, "losing the nets is a small matter, but losing face isn't. Now here comes a good show to watch!" He said to his thoughts again feeling awkward being in the middle of them..

Yanli then sighed. "Sigh.. Jin Rulan let's go." She said a she hold her son on the hand dragged him along with her back. "Seeing that Zewu-Jun want to punish you, how about you listen to him just this one time? It's must be difficult for him as well to care for a junior from another sect with such dedication." She said, just before she walks off she turned and look at YiChen..

"YiChen?" She said as she called out to him., YiChen who looks at his aunt and then to his older brother and his senior uncle Lan XiChen..

"You can go if you want to," Lan XiChen said to his nephew and smiled gently at him, YiChen nodded and bow to his senior uncle Lan and his older brother sizhui, "thank you Senior Uncle and Gege" he said and walks up to Yanli and Jin Ling..

"Just hang in there Jin Ling, the spell will break soon, so be patient okay" he said as he told his cousin Jin Ling. Jin Ling who only nodded and the three of them walks off.

One of the disciple lan called out to the clan leader Jiang. "Sect Leader Jiang, the GusuLan sect will replace and between every one of the deity-binding nets that were destroyed." He said as Yanli only raised her hand not looking back, "there's no need!" She said keep walking away,.

Jiang Cheng who was watching the three walking away, he reminds Jiang Yanli's attitude was just like they're mother Yu Ziyuan, the madam at YunmengJiang Sect..

"She become like a-niang.. she really change a lot..." Said Jiang Cheng to his thoughts and sighed.... He remembers how sweet and kind his shejie was, back in 16years ago...

One of the disciple said "why is sect leader Jiang like this?!" lan Xichen looks at him as one of his disciples junior was breaking a rule.

[ One rule of the Lan sect: one must not talk behind other's backs. ]

Jingyi who was beside him, he looks at him for breaking a rule. Then looks at Zewu-Jun, "...."

Sizhui bend little and looks at the senior who was on the ground as he looks up at them, "young master mo, so we meet again." He said, he was kinda surprised to see him here at Buddha mountain.

"I'm still here, all thanks to these boys, it seems." Jiang Cheng said, he notice that the senior Lan XiChen was staring at him as the two of them stared at each other's eyes..

"...." Sizhui who nodded and smiled at senior 'Mo', Lan Xichen looks at his junior disciple and ordered them "Do your tasks." He said the rest of the junior lan nodded "yes." They all said and slowly walking to the direction where they gonna go next..