Chapter 13 : Christmas!!!

Today was the day. Tommys first real christmas. He was excited , he never felt this Happy with a family before and he really hoped that some day he could be a real part of their Family instead of just a Foster. He knew it wouldn't happen anytime soon but he still had hope. Maybe next year? if he was still here that means.

With a smile on his face he stood up and ran over to his closet to look for his new christmas hoodie Phil had gotten him the last time they went shopping for more Winter clothes. It was red -of course it was- and had a christmas tree on the front. It had a cute face and many presents were under it. Once he had it he was quick to change and go brush his teeth before doing his hair.

"hey Thes" Techno suddenly greeted him , he looked in the mirror at Techno and gave him a smile. Techno also had a christmas hoodie on , it was Pink -not the christmas colours but what could Techno say? it is his favourite colour soo- and had a snowman on the front with a bright smile , it had a scarf and a hat on.

"hey Tech" he said back

"do you need help doing your hair? I can see you having Trouble" The older said , a smile on his face

"oh eh-" , it was true , he did have trouble doing his hair since he couldn't really see his hair by the neck and it had a few knots by his shoulders.. "yes please" he finally said. Techno was quick to walk up to him and take the brush before carefully brushing his hair

"and? excited for today?" Techno asked after a while

"yes.. a lot" Tommy answered " i mean... everything has been great here so far and you did promise me that it would all be perfect.. and i trust you soo.. yes i am excited"

"thats good , that you're excited and trust me i mean. I can tell you , there are a lot of presents under the tree for you" , Tommys eyes widened as he looked at Techno in shock through the window

"really? Santa even got me things?" Tommy asked , suddenly his smile got brighter when he heard that

"yep ,a lot" Techno answered "aaannd , done. what do you say?" He finally said as he finished Tommys hair. With a proud smile he took the hand mirror and showed Tommy the small braid he did

"that looks awesome! thanks Tech" he said and turned around , quickly hugging the older

"no problem" he said as he hugged the younger back "now lets go down to the others so we can eat breakfast and talk about what we will do today" Techno chuckled,, throwing an arm around the other's shoulders and walking down to the kitchen with him.

"good morning you two" they were immediately greeted by Phil. He of course also had a christmas hoodie in, it was green with a cute reindeer on the front. It had a red nose and a cute expression you could say. Behind it stood Santa with a smile on his face , always making Tommy slightly smile aswell when he looked at it.

"hey dad"

"hey Phil" the two said at the same time.

"where is Wil? Is he still sleeping?" Techno then asked , walking away from Tommy and putting the orange juice onto the table while Tommy sat down by the table

"He's getting ready. I had washed his christmas hoodie so he first had to look for that before he could get ready for today" Phil chuckled as he made pancakes

"I'll go get him" Techno sighed , suddenly going upstairs to Wilburs room before the other two could argue about it. The other two just looked at each other before both laughing

"Well- i guess they will be busy for a bit" Phil shrugged with a laugh

"aslong as they don't fight it's okay" Tommy smiled at him "everything i want today is for no one to fight and us all to be togheter" , Phils expression softened as he placed the plate with the pancakes on the table and sat down infront of Tommy

"I promise today will be fun. Last year we first took a walk after breakfast and had a snowball fight on the way home , we then went to a restaurant before going home and opening the presents w-Santa got us all. Then we played some board games and watched a Movie"Phil said , luckily catching what he just wanted to say because they wanted Tommy to have his believing in Santa for a but more before he would have to know that Santa wasn't real.

"Thats fun, What will we do today?"

"We're here!" Wilbur suddenly yelled, running into the kitchen and quickly sitting down next to Phil while Techno sat down next to Tommy. Wilbur was wearing wearing a yellow christmas Hoodie with a christmas tree like Tommy's on the front. He had another one but a few days before he had decided to match with Tommy but with his signature colour.

"good. I was just about to tell Tommy what the plans for today are" Phil said , they all acknowledged him to continue "Ok so , I thought maybe we could go on a nice calming and maybe the golden retriever from down the street will be there" he smiled at Tommy "I reserved a table at a restaurant for us all , once we will be back home Santa will surely have been here already so tyen we can start unwrapping all the gifts and have a nice night"

"sounds good!" Tommy said, the Twins if course agreed.

———

an hour later they went on a walk like planned. While Tommy went upstairs to get ready the other three had talked about how they would get the presents under the tree without the youngest noticing. They eventually planned to all go on the walk , they would be home atleast three hours after that and before they would drive to the restaurant Wilbur and Tommy could wait in the car while Techno and Phil would put the presents under the tree , telling Tommy they had forgotten something inside.

The plan of course was kept and went through smoothly. Tommy of course had asked why the two were still inside to what Wilbur just answered that the two were looking for something inside and had told him to wait with the yiunger in the car. Ten minutes later they finally came out of the house and began to drive to the restaurant.

an hour or two went by as they ate , speaking about different things like School , friends , fun things they did in the last few days or just future plans. Tommy of course told them how he wanted to have a puppy or even an older dog when he could get one and that he would name it clementine if it was a girl or Shroud if it was a boy. He noticed the Twins giving each other weird stares but didnt mention it in favor to just enjoy the moment.

Once back home they entered the livingroom to a tree with many presents under it. Tommy gasped excitedly as he saw a few even saying his name.

———

"aand this one is for you" Wilbur said , handing Tommy another present. So far he had gotten a new diary , matching jewellery with Techno he loved so much , two discs 'cat' and 'melodie' and some new posters for his room. "this isn't from Santa , we couldn't not get you anything , it had to come from us since Santa can't bring that" Wilbur chuckled nervously. Tommy took it with a small thank you. As he opened it there were papers in a box , he read the first words Golden Retriever adoption

"a golden retriever!?" Tommy gasped looking up at them ,  suddenly he noticed Techno had stood up and opened the door to Phils office door. There sat a golden retriever , a girl the papers had said , she didn't move till Techno finally said "you're off , go on" and right at the moment she ran over at him and let him pet her

"That's clementine , she's a medical alert dog for you" Phil said as she got on the couch and layed her head on Tommys lap "she 's trained to tell when you have any kind of attacks , to help with your low blood sugar and a few more things"

"clementine.." he whsipered , still not looking up from her and petting her

"i know shes adorable but there is something else in their Toms" Wilbur chuckled , Tommy looked up at him and took the papers for the dog out of the box , another set of papers under them.

"whats that?.." he asked

"well... You have been here with us for a few months now Toms , and we are all sure we want you to be a real part of our family. I want to adopt you Tommy.." Phil smiled at him , the papers in the box said Adoption papers

"are you- wait... so first i get a medical alert dog and now you're even adopting me!?.." Tommy sniffed

"if you want to , then yes" Techno said , finally sitting down next to him. Tommy was quick to fall into his arms and not let go ,  telling the other two to come hug him aswell before repeatingly saying yes to the adoption all over again.