Chapter 8 : Santas Letter

In the morning he got woken up by Phil , wich wasn't normal since he normally was the second awake after Phil and not last. Normally he would also be awake at 8 am latest but as he had looked at the clock he saw it was already 11 am. He quickly got ready for the day and then went on a calming walk togheter with Wilbur who wanted of course agreed to go with Tommy when he asked if they could go to the golden retriever down the street.

"and Toms? is you're Letter for Santa done already?" Wilbur had asked as they were on their way back to the house

"hm?" Tommy hummed confused "oh- I.. i didn't write one"

"what?" Wilbur suddenly stopped "It's the eighth and you haven't given your Letter to Phil to send it to Santa?"

"no? I always wrote when till i was seven. I never get presents anyways so i stopped writing to him.." He shrugged

"Well. Would you believe me when i say that i promise that if you write a letter to him this year you will 100 % get presents this year." He smiled at the younger , whos eyes quickly widened

"really?"

"yes really" He said , holding out his pinky finger for Tommy to lock his onto "a pinky promise can never be broken. right?"

"right.." Tommy smiled, locking his pinky on Wilburs for a few seconds.

And now he sat here.. In his room ,at his desk with a paper and pen infront of him with the big words To santa 'my wishes for this year' . he had no idea what to wish for this year. Normaly he would wish to get out of the house , to get a better family , to not be hurt anymore but here? here he didn't know what to feel.. Maybe.. just maybe he could wish to stay.. and so he wrote it down.

Dear Santa ,
I'm Tommy innit , in the past years i would wish for a better home or to get something to eat atleast. but this year? This year i wish to keep this family.. Please let me stay here with them , they are good to me and never hurt me even if i did something wrong , everything they do is speak to me about it.
My wish this year is to stay with them , to have them treat me good like these past months, to maybe even.. adopt me? If you could , please speak to them , ask them for me if they can adopt me.. I love them like a real family , like i would have surely loved my birth Parents.
but.. if i can't be adopted , maybe i could wish for them to be happy.. get them their wishes and more.. I want them to be happy , so happy how they made me..

Love , Tommy

With a proud smile he closed the letter and put it in an envelope. He stood up , slowly making his way out of his room and downstairs to Phil in his office. The door was closed he noted and knocked, going in after a come in was heard.

"Hey mate , whats up?" Phil asked , looking at his youngest son with a smile

"Well.. Wilbur told me to write a letter to santa.. so I did , what do i do with it now? He said something about you sending it to Santa?" Tommy asked. Phils smile became even softer if it could

"Just give the letter to me and i will send it to Santa with the Twins letters okay?"

"Okay!" Tommy smiled and handed the letter to the older blond.

If later that evening Phil read the letter with a sad smile no one had to know. And if he already had the adoption papers ready hidden in his office? That was for him to know.