Chapter 3 : the Twins are here to save the day

Today is the third of december! I still can't believe that Phil gave me my own advent calander.. and to be honest i'm still not a hundred percent sure if it wasnt a dream , i'm fifty percent sure that when i go down there that there will be no advent calander , which is why it's 10 am and i am still in my room when i would normaly be down after Phil at 7 am.

Im sitting at the window and looking at the garden , it snowed the last few days and i wonder what i could do with all that snow.. Maybe i could go out and build a snowman? No thats boring alone.. or i could make snow angles? No , everyone always says thats boring.. Ugh i dont know what i can do!! Oh wait- Phil promised we would go winter shopping today!

With a smile on my face i finally stand up and walk over to my closet , maybe we can also go the lady with the golden retriever! That sounds awesome!

I open my closet and change into some jeans and my white t-shirt with red sleeves. But what hoodie could i wear? I still have Technos hoodie but i'm scared that when he sees me with it he will ask for it back.. so i just take a baby blue hoodie and put it on , i smile when i dont immediatly let it fall or anything like i had two days ago.

I open my door and walk down to the kitchen but no one is there.. weird.. I look out the window and see that Phils car is missing , alright then..

"Hey toms , you hungry?" I suddenly hear Wilbur behind me , i turn around with wide eyes before i glare at him

"Dont scare me like that idiot" i say "and yes , i am hungry"

Wilbur just chuckles and says "well lets annoy Techno till he makes us pancakes then" , i immediatly agree with a laugh "but first , lets see whats in your advent calander today" he says with a smile , he walks over to the shelf next to the fridge and picks up my advent calander before putting it on the desk so i can reach it

"Thanks.." i smile at him and open door number three , today there is a little keychain of Tom nook in it.

"Thats cute" Wilbur says

"Yea , it is.. but i dont know where to put it" i mumble , i may have been living here for a while but i still didnt have a key. I would just call one of them to either pick me up or something, and Phil did want to give me one a month after i arrived but i was against it , it would mean i was one step closer to this being my home wich i was scared of.

"Just put it in your pocket for now , im sure we'll find something later" he says and i do as he suggested. I dont know what he means with that we will find something but whatever.

Just a few seconds later Techno comes down the stares and we dont even need to ask him as he takes all the ingrediants for pancakes and starts to make them. In the meantime Wilbur and I sit at the table , he's on his Phone and I'm talking to Techno.

It doesnt take long till the pancakes are done and we all eat , but i still wonder why Da-Phils car isnt standing outside

"Where is Phil?" I then ask , i put another pancake on my plate and but syrup on it

"He's out shopping or something , said he will be back at 7 pm latest" Techno answered

"Alright then.." i mumble , once im done eating i stand up and put my plate away "i will be in my room.." i mumble and go up to my room , i did notice the confused stare Techno gave me and the worried one Wilbur did.

Once i'm back in my room I let myself fall onto my bed , face on the pillow. I let the tears fall and start to sob into the pillow.. I try to stay silent as to not bother the other two but i can forget that since someone suddenly knocked on my door. I sit back up and whipe my tears away