Chapter 10 : new Winter clothes

Tommy sat outside the frontdoor on the small staircase. He loved watching the snow fall , it was calming for him...

He heard the door behind him open ,but he did not care to turn around and see who it was

"Hey Phil" Tommy mumbled , Phil sat down next to him and shot him a small smile. Tommy had learned how to tell who was comming just by their steps.

"Hey Toms , what are you doing? Isnt it cold in that jacket?" Phil asked , Tommy only had a thin jacket on that he had gotten from Techno a while ago.

"I'm alright.." Tommy replied , Phil frowned at that before sighing

"How about we two go shopping? I did promise it you last week but we didnt do it yet , so lets do it now" phil smiled at him and standing up again and holding his hand out for Tommy to take

"Really?" Tommy asked , he had thought Phil must have forgotten

"Yes really , now come on. I just need to get the car keys then we can go since we are both already ready to go" the older blond chuckled , Tommy gave  him a small smile and took his hand.

Phil went inside and got the car keys , shouting upstairs for the Twins that he was going shopping with Tommy and to message them if they needed anything from the shops before he walked back outside and unlocked the car and got into the drivers seat as Tommy got into the passenger seat.

"please take out your phone and write down what you can think about what you need now , we will get some Clothes of course but i need to know what you a hundred percent need. like do you need more socks? new T-shirts?" Phil told him as he started driving

"ok?.." Tommy mumbled as he did what he was told to do "i do know what i need socks.. oh and a T-shirt of mine has a hole!" he mumbled to himself as he wrote it down "can i get a Hoddie like Techno has? the soft one he gave me a few days ago?"

"Of course we can , anything else?"

"hmm.. Wilbur told me about this cool red Hoodie with white sleeves and white hood that he saw the last time he was in the mall.. He said it was softer then the one i have and maybe it would be good for days it was hard for me to find the right material since i like soft things a lot"

"ok good , write that down then" Phil smiled at him.

———

Ten minutes later they had finally arrived at the mall. First shop they went into was to get hair products and shampoo they needed. They took for the four of them a shampoo and hair shampoo each. After that they got Wilburs guitar string he had messaged them to get and a new music disc called Cat.

once they finally had that they went to the clothing shops.

"Tell me when you see anything you like okay ?" Phil told him when they entered the shops.

"will do" Tommy said. It took a while but eventually they had Three hoodies , three T-shirts and a winter jacket for Tommy. One of the hoodies was the red white one he had talked about in the car -and it really was softer then the one he had. like Wilbur had told him.- The other one was a baby blue one with stars on the front in the right corner. He found it adorable and Phil of course had seen him look at it and put it in the cart without a word and no place to argue , and the last hoodie was a christmas themed one. It was red and had a cute looking christmas tree with presents under it on the front. The T-shirts were all white and had either something on the back or something in the front. And the winter jacket was a red one he had eyed. It wasn't too bright but also not too dark.

"what else do you need? or want?"

"hmm.. i dont know.." he mumbled , he really had forgotten and everything on the last was already in the cart.

"Oh! socks and the soft hoodie like Techno has! Is it not on your list?" Phil asked confused when he remembered what Tommy had listed in the car.

"It's.. no. It's not on the list.." Tommy said when he looked at it "weird.."

"well , lets go get it" Phil smiled at him and lead him to the section where he knew The hoodie was.

———

Later that evening Tommy proudly presented his new clothes to the Twins. It wasn't his idea and he didn't have the motivation for it at first but once Wilbur had begged him to present them to them he started showing them everything and the motivation suddenly came back to him. Suddenly he smiled brightly and showed them the new clothes.

Phil of course filmed it all and took pictures as he stood on the side and watched them with a smile.