"Sure, but I need you to roll mine too," he said. After we had  finished our breakfast and got done rolling each others jersey sleeves we went back upstairs to finish getting ready. I brushed my teeth and threw on my shoes and my Homecoming Court sash thing and grabbed my phone, school stuff, ipod and my keys since I was driving today and ran back downstairs. Since I was used to Forks' weather I didn't bother grabbing a hoodie. I also grabbed the face/war paint and window markers for my jeep. Seeing Karson I yelled over at him," Catch!" He caught the face/war paint and the car window markers easily.

"EPIC!! Are we doing full face now or just war stripes?" he asked. 

"War stripes now but during lunch we have to switch to full face," I explained. He nodded and sat down for me to do his war stripes. After he was done he ran to the mirror and yelled out a loud, "WOO!" I giggled at my brothers excitement and that he attracted the attention of everyone else.

"Do you need me to help you sis?" Karson asked me.

"Sorry bro. But I don't trust you when it comes to putting war stripes on. Your hand shakes too much. Remember last year you messed them all up," I said. 

"Oh yeah," he chuckled remembering the hilarious sight. "Want me to get Aunt Alice?" he offered.

"Yes. Please," I answered.

"AUNT ALICE! KYLA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!" he yelled from his spot right next to me.

"Well I could of done that you dunderhead," I said while smacking him on his arm.

"You didn't say how I had to get her. You just said to get her, so I did," he grumbled. I rolled my eyes at him and Aunt Alice came skipping into the kitchen.

"What's up Kyla?" Aunt Alice asked.

"I need help putting on my war stripes and putting my ribbon bow thing around my ponytail since everyone knows that Karson is hopeless at doing that stuff," I explained. She chuckled and got right on it.

"Hey. That wasn't nice," Karson pouted.

"But it's true," I retorted. He hung his head in defeat and Alec and Jane came walking into the kitchen while Alice was just finishing up dealing with the war stripes and the bow.

"Whoa. Look at the two of you. You really look like twins," Jane said while laughing.

"Yep. Except that Karson doesn't have a bow in his hair. But that can easily be changed," I said. Karson looked at me frightened while getting ready to run. "Don't worry Kar, I won't try it. Today anyway," I mumbled. He looked at me with a look of relief spread on his face.

"So we ready to go?" Karson asked.

"Why we leaving so early? School doesn't start for another hour," Alec asked.

"Car decorating," Karson explained while holding up the window markers. Alec and Jane just nodded their heads in understanding and we walked out to decorate the windows.

"Which car?" the twins asked.

"My jeep, since I'm driving today because Karson has to stay after because of the game where I don't have to be there until 5:30," I explained. After decorating the Jeep we took off to school and Karson stuck by me and just shared my locker for today since we didn't have to go to classes.

"So ready for class?" Jane asked.

"Actually Karson and I are excused from classes today to help set up for the pep rally and to practice the dance so you two are free from me today and get to deal with everyone else. But don't worry at the beginning of History you guys will be called down for the pep rally and right after the pep rally we get to go home. So I'll see you guys later," I told the twins. Jane nodded and gave me a hug while Alec gave me a hug and kissed me before going off to class. I walked with Karson to the gym and we set up for the pep rally which involved tying a ton of balloons together to make arches over each years' sections of bleachers and a lot of me hanging stuff up while Karson had to deal with me sitting on his shoulders to reach everything. Also we ran through the dance a couple times to make sure it was perfect. After we ate lunch we ran back to change our face paint from war stripes to full face paint. I helped Karson with his and he helped me with mine since it was pretty basic, half of my face one color and half the other color. When he was done with mine he handed me a mirror to show me that he did a perfect job. Finally the classes got called down and I saw Jane and Alec go near the top of the Sophomores section which was across from where we standing at. When we were finally called out for our dance I walked proudly arm in arm with my brother as the team spread across the gym floor. Our dance went along amazingly and by the time it was over all the classes were cheering, clapping and jumping up and down in the bleachers. I walked off with my brother and we made our way to where we had to sit to wait for the Homecoming Courts announcement. Finally it was time. The Freshman Lord and Lady were already announced and now it was time for the Sophomore Duke and Duchess. 

Mrs. Gordon announced,"Your Sophomore Duke is....... Karson Cullen- Black!" I clapped and whistled as my brother went up and got his new sash and a crown. Us 3 that were made top 3 held onto each others hands as Mrs. Gordon made the announcement for Sophomore Duchess, "This year's Sophomore Duchess is.... Kyla Cullen- Black!"

I smiled and took a deep breath as I walked over and got a new sash and a tiara put on my head. Afterwards I walked up to my brother and he grabbed me in a big hug. We smiled for a yearbook picture as we walked back to join the Freshman Lord and Lady as we awaited the results for the Junior Prince and Princess, and the Senior top five which from that King and Queen would be revealed at the game. Once the pep rally was over, we left the gym and Karson grabbed his hoodie out of my locker and I gave him a couple dollars to get a snack since he had 5 hours before game time. I waited by the lockers for Jane and Alec.

Once Jane saw me she ran and squealed,"Congrats! Kyla! I knew you and Karson were going to get it!"

"Thank you! You guys ready to go, because honestly I want to get out of here since it's only 2:00 and a nap sounds pretty good," I said while laughing. They nodded and Alec took my hand as we walked out to my Jeep. Before we got to the Jeep, Alec pulled me aside and into a hug. "Congrats on getting Duchess Ky," he said before kissing me. I smiled into the kiss before breaking away. I relaxed my head on Alec's chest as he engulfed me in another hug which was broken apart by Jane beeping my Jeep's horn. I rolled my eyes playfully and hopped in the driver's seat while Alec got shot gun. When we got home I walked in the house and set my backpack down and then heard a loud squeal. Like 10 times louder than Jane's was.

"AHHH! You got Sophomore Duchess! I'm so proud of you!!" Aunt Rosalie said.

"Thanks Aunt Rose! But I'm going to take a nap before the game. She nodded and I walked off but she stopped me when I got to the stairs.

"What about your brother?" she asked.

"He got Sophomore Duke!" I happily exclaimed. Her face lit up as she ran off probably to tell the others. The game went by smoothly. We won of course 42-21, which secured us a spot in the playoffs and our dance was flawless again. When Karson and I came home from the game we both handed mom the jerseys and she cleaned them so they would be ready for tomorrow's parade. I went off to bed soon after so did Karson knowing that tomorrow would be insanely crazy.

**A/N- First off. Sorry about the lameness of this filler chapter and also sorry for not updating right away, I caught the flu which slowed things down a bit. So next chapter. The Parade and Dance. Mostly focusing on the Dance though. What do you want to happen? Do you want to see more Kyla/Alec? Or Karson or Jane with someone? Perhaps do you want Tyler to be in the chapter? Let me know through feedback. So Vote, Comment, and heck even follow if you want. Also Check out my other story This Crazy Thing Called Life and Be on the lookout for A new story which is going to be a Harry Potter Fanfic :) Thanks for reading!

Until next time ~Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee :)