Chapter 5

**BACK TO KYLA'S POV**

The weekend passed by as smoothly as could possibly be considering the fact that there were a bunch of vampires, a shapeshifter, a hybrid and a pair of partial hybrids all under one roof. Not to mention that occassionally some of the La Push pack members would stop by. Surprisingly I had gotten a lot closer with Alec and Jane had become like a sister and my partner-in-crime. Over the weekend Jane and I had managed to prank everyone in the house including anybody who stopped by. Unfortunately the weekend couldn't last forever and Monday morning has sadly came. 

I was awakened by my alarm going off at 4:30 in the morning and I just threw it at my closed door. My door popped open and in came my Uncle Emmett who insisted on getting me up since I had dance practice at 5:30 which Karson had to go to as well. 

"Kyla. Get up. You and your brother have practice then school," Uncle Emmett said.

"Leave me alone and let me sleep. Go wake Karson up," I grumbled.

"I would but Jasper has already beaten me to it, so get up," he stated.

"Noooo!" I groaned while pulling the covers back over me. Suddenly my covers were pulled away and I was tossed over Uncle Emmett's shoulder. Not caring or paying attention to where he was headed I decided to try to fall back asleep while being carried. Once Uncle Emmett let me down I realized I was in the living room on the couch. Not paying attention to who was watching I decided to curl back up and go to sleep. I was pulled from my sleep when I heard complaining.

"Oh no you don't Ky. If I have to be up then you do too. Besides it's already almost 5 so get ready so we can go," said Karson. I trudged my way back upstairs grabbing my school clothes and shoving them into my dance bag. I threw on my practice clothes and quickly tied my hair before finishing getting ready. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs with my stuff.

"There. I'm ready. Let's go," I tiredly said.

"Don't worry Ky. Remember Alec and I are starting today as new students and we are going to be in the same grade so we might have some classes together," Jane excitedly said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Well see you guys later," I called out. I let Karson drive while I watched the video again praying that nobody would act stupid today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I changed out of my practice clothes and into my school clothes and then waited for Karson so I could walk with him to try to find Alec and Jane. Once he came out of the Guys locker room he walked over to me.

"Ready to go find Jane and Alec," he asked. I nodded and headed towards the front office. We saw them and walked into to go see them.

"Hey twins!" I called out. They turned to Karson and I and walked over.

"Hey you two! Do you think you could help us find our classes and our locker?" Jane asked.

"Sure. Let me see your stuff," I said. They handed me their schedules and locker number and I automatically grinned.

"Well looks like you two have all the same classes as me. For gym the class is split so Jane will be with me while Alec is with Karson, and you two have the same locker which is right next to mine," I told them. They nodded and followed me to where the lockers were and then to class. The day was going by fairly good except for all the girls swooning over Alec and the guys being totally perverted towards Jane. As we walked into History I couldn't help but notice that someone else besides Jane and Alec was being introduced as a student who was returning to the school. When I took a look at him, I froze. It was Tyler St.James. The cause of all my nightmares and my biggest fear. My eyes went wide and suddenly I felt really nauseous. I raised my hand to get the Ms. Jones' attention.

"Yes, Kyla?" she asked.

"May I go to the nurse? I really don't feel well," I stated.

"Of course dear. Go right ahead." I grabbed my books and looked at Alec and Jane before walking out of the classroom. Once I got to the nurse I ran over and emptied my guts out over the garbage can.

"Oh my. Kyla go lay down and I'll page your brother right away," the nurse quickly said before rushing to a phone to call down to Karson's class. Within a matter of a couple of minutes Karson came running in.

"Oh my gosh baby sis. What happened?" he nervously asked.

"I got sick because he is back. I need you to call Aunt Rosalie to come get me since she is the only one who knows the whole story," I told him.

"That fucking bastard. I'll kill him if I see him." he growled.

"Karson. Just calm down," I ordered.

"Okay sis. Do you want me to tell Jane and Alec right now? I can get them out of class right now to come down here," he said. I nodded and he left running to my history class. A few minutes later Karson came back with Jane and Alec trailing him.

"Are you okay Ky?" Jane worriedly asked. 

"Not really. I'm going home but I need to tell you what happened in there. Now what I'm about to tell you only myself, Karson and my Aunt Rosalie know the full story so you can't tell anyone," I sternly said.

I took a deep breath before telling my terrifying ordeal. "The kid that just returned today, Tyler St. John, is not a good person at all. Last year, I was friends with him and at first he was nice to me but then he got violent.. He would beat me and a couple a times he almost r-r-raped me," I sobbed out. They gasped and I took a deep breath before continuing. "One day my best friend that I knew since I was little was with me at the gas station in town and when we were there it was robbed. The men shot my best friend and she didn't make it. She passed right in my arms. The guy who shot Leia was Tyler and now he's going to come after me," I cried. Karson hugged me and rocked me in his arms. 

"Don't worry Kyla. He won't touch you or even come near you," Alec assured with Jane nodding in agreement. We were interrupted when someone cleared their throat. I saw Aunt Rosalie standing there with a sad and protective look on her face.

"You heard didn't you?" I questioned. She nodded her head and extended her hand towards me. She stopped and turned towards the other three.

"Karson you have your car so I'll see you after practice. Jane and Alec, Emmett will be here to pick you two up," they all nodded and came and gave me a hug before going back to class.

"Come on Kyla. Let's get you home. Everyone knows you're coming home because they think you're sick. So let's go upstairs and I'll watch Harry Potter with you. You know since you think Draco Malfoy aka Tom Felton is soo hott!" she laughed.

"Hey. You think it too! So don't put it all on me," I joked. We went home and I watched Harry Potter with Aunt Rosalie until I fell asleep.

** A/N- First off thanks for reading! So what do you think? Kyla's past is now known. Do you think Tyler will be a problem especially with the twins around? Don't forget to leave feedback so vote/comment :) Also check out my new story This Crazy Thing Called Life (:

**PICTURE OF JANE TO THE SIDE --------------------->

Until next time ~ Adrienne aka its_a_shortiee~