CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON

Start from the beginning

A-cheng notice something weird on his donkey as he look down at him "what's wrong— GAAAH!" the donkey started wiggling as he jump up and down making Jiang Cheng fall on his back "Ugh!" Jiang Cheng looks at his donkey as it stoped and looks at the two junior walking away as it eyes glared at them. A-cheng immediately stand up and hold the leash of its his donkey and pulled him.

"Come back! Stop, stop, STOP!!" Jiang Cheng said as he tied to pulled or stopping his donkey for trying to run towards the two juniors..

YiChen and Jin Ling heard the commotions from there behind as they look at each other and then back to the donkey and the person who was holding it's leash.

Jin Ling then familiar from the voice as he looks at Jiang Cheng.. "So it's you!" Jin Ling said as he faced him properly as he crossed his arms to his chest..

"He knows Mo XuanYu?" A-cheng said as he stared at the two.

Lan YiChen looks at Jin Ling with a confused look even though he really didn't make kind of the confused face, just by starting at Jin Ling, Jin Ling already know what is his best friend making as he stared at him.

"Sigh... You might not know this YiChen. his a nobody, don't mind him" he said to YiChen.. Lan YiChen only calm face as his attention went to the person Infront of them. "....."

"Huh, so did you lose your marbles after you were kicked out? Your face looks so.." Jin ling stopped talking after staring at the lunatic Infront of him, face felt a bit disgust from it's make up...

"The hell— why is he wearing make-up? He looks ugly on to it" Jin Ling looked at him disgusted by the make-up as for YiChen stood there didn't make any reactions.. judging by the people looks was a forbidden from the Cloud Recesses, so he keeps quiet...

"Did I just hear something important?" Said Jiang Cheng to his thoughts. Until he remembers the story about Mo XuanYu's background..

Jin GuangShan, the previous leader of the LanlingJin sect, enjoyed flirting around although he feared his wife. As an awful womanizer, he had a great number of illegitimate children and died as he was doing the deed.

(Okay so basically Jin Guangyao is still the same character from the original plot story)

Jiang Cheng looked nervous and thinks of something as the two junior stared at him..

"Back then, during the siege in Burial Hill, Jin GuangShan was the greatest contributor aside from 'Me'" —(this is when he didn't against from the clans)— "since I was against by the clan and was been quite as a clan leader and shejie.. shejie was the only left from the family and was no brother to be lead the YunmengJiang sect... Sigh.." Jiang Cheng sighed as he remembers his older shejie and his older Gege.

".... and now im possessing his son's body.." Jiang Cheng said to his thoughts after 13years being gone on this world he was been summoned back as his second life.. as Mo XuanYu used the Summoning forced spiritual. As he sacrificed his soul to him to take revenge to the people who hurt him and his mother...

"Why are you just standing there? It's time for you to get lost!" Said Jin Ling, YiChen looks at him and called out to him, "Jin Ling.." as it seems that Jin Ling was kinda being rude to a person who didn't even do anything bad, "Just looking at you makes me want to throw up, you damn lunatic." He said, YiChen once more called to him, "Jin Ling." This makes Jin Ling looks at YiChen and then back to lunatic he called.

Jiang Cheng who just watch him and rolled his eyes at him. For being called a lunatic.

"Jin Ling that was a bit much. He seems older than us, he looks like a senior, please manners Jin ling.." said Lan YiChen to Jin Ling to be nice at him..