The Wedding Day

Începe de la început

The after party will be held at Adrian's father's place. Specifically, the backyard of his father's house because Mr Dawns wanted to make up for everything he did to Adrian in the past and I had to accept because I didn't want to turn him down and I also want Adrian and his father to have a good relationship. On the other hand, Adrian was mad at me for doing that because he wants everything to be perfect.

"The car is ready. We have to go or we'll be late." Stacy informs me and I nod.

Mark, Stacy's father offered to walk me down the aisle because he found me crying the other day when I remembered that my Dad is not here to. I still wish Mom and Dad were here, with me on this important day. And I wish that they're as happy as I am, wherever they may be.

We all walk out of the house and to the car where the chauffeur is waiting for us. I'm surprised to find Michael as well.

"You look beautiful." Michael says and I smile.

"Thank you."

"I actually thought this would be us some day, I guess I wasn't lucky enough." He tells me and I stay quiet. I actually don't know what to say.

He chuckles, "I'm sorry, congratulations by the way. I'm still happy for you even though you're getting married to a man I don't give a fuck about." He says and I just shake my head.

"I'll go ahead, congratulations!" Trina says as she hugs me in a tight embrace.

"Thank you." I tell her and pull away.

She smiles and walks to her car while Stacy helps me get into the car without spoiling the dress.

Adrian's POV:

"Are you still sure she's coming?" Joel asks me and I ignore him.

"I'm worried, I think she realized that you're not the one for her man." Frank adds.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Marcus also adds as I look back at my reflection in the mirror.

"Just keep quiet and stop talking shit about my woman." I glare at them and they burst into laughter.

"Sorry, I just have a bad feeling about this." Marcus says as I adjust the cuffs and my tie.

"What if her sister helps her escape? She threatened us earlier." Joel shrugs and I don't pay him any attention.

I'm already mad because Melissa wants the after party to be held here, at Dad's place. I'm still against it, but I don't want Melissa to be mad at me for disobeying Dad's lame wish.

"What would you do? Your reputation would be ruined because of that." Frank adds.

I turn to him and shake my head in disbelief as I make my way out of the house and to the car. I hear my friends laugh as they follow me outside.

"Congratulations brother!" Samantha throws her thin arms around me.

"I'm so happy that you're getting married even though I hate that girl so much." She folds her arms over her chest and I ignore her.

"Congratulations my boy!" Mom hugs me as I give her a small smile to make her feel better.

"You're finally getting married! I waited my whole life for this." She adds and bursts into laughter.

I don't laugh. I just stare at her and turn to Dad.

"Congratulations son." He hugs me, patting my back. "I'm proud of you." He adds.

I hear Melissa's voice screaming at me for my arrogance in my head and I manage to smile at Dad.

"Thank you." I say, my eyes drifting to the three bastards behind my Dad.