He snarls and sped at me making me meet him half way. When our bodies collide it makes a huge boom. It's like if two boulders slammed against each other.

     I punch him in the face as he began punching me in the side. I use my gift to slam him back and he goes flying into my bedroom door, smashing it to pieces in the process.

I run after him and ram into him making the both of us tumble downstairs. "STOP!" Distinctly I hear our parents yelling at us.

   I hiss in pain when he bit my arm before we become a blur again as we try to get the upper hand. I duck under his fist then grabbed ahold of his hand and ripped it off then slammed him on the ground.

    Big arms around me and pulled me back while I growl at Edward who yells out in pain from his hand being separated from his body.

   "This has been going on for too long already! What started it this time?!" Esme angrily exclaims as she set her hands on her hips.

   "Edward probably. Like always," Rosalie spoke up with a roll of her eyes as she walks over to me with concern in her eyes.

  She grabs my arm that Edward bit and licked her finger, coating it with her venom before gently smearing it on my wound and it heals but it does leave a scar.

    I feel myself calm down and I glance over finding Jasper staring at me with a worried look. "He attacked me and I just defended myself," I finally say and move my gaze towards my parents then it moved to Edward who's crying.

  "Over Isabella again?" Carlisle questions and I nod stiffly making him sigh while rubbing his forehead.

   "Edward," he sighs disappointedly and looks at the boy who's cradling his hurt arm to his chest.

  "This is getting ridiculous. Before this girl came, we were a decent family and now there's been nothing but arguments or fights since. It probably would've been better if this girl stayed in Phoenix and never came here," Esme says before slapping her hand over her mouth.

   She looks at me with a guilty look. I give her a hurt look before smothering it. I shrug Emmett off of me with my gift then walked over to Esme.

   "That girl has a name. Isabella Swan who's my mate, not his. Go ahead and take his side. While you're at it reattach your golden child's hand back, Esme," I tell her and sorta tossed Edward's hand on her chest then sped away.

   Away from the house and away from the property.
I head towards the meadow I found a long time ago. It's where I go to have some peace and quiet or just to relax.

     I get to the meadow and sit down on the middle. I look up at the clear sky and close my eyes as I feel the sun beaming down on me.

The feel of the sun is making my whole body feel warm. I love sunny days but now they're getting in between my time with Bella.

Mm Bella. My mate. My human mate. We're monsters. You can lose control and hurt her. No we're not. I won't. I have good control unlike Edward.

She doesn't know about you. You're a half thing. What will she think when she finds out? I squeeze my eyes shut as I bring my knees into my chest and rest my crossed arms on top of them then leaned my forehead on them.

I'm gonna tell her and I hope she's fine with it. Mates accept you for who you are. All of you. See even Jasper knows. He's mated and he knows more about mates than I do.

I'm her rightful mate, not some half thing like you. She's gonna come running into my arms. Me, her rightful mate. "No you're not. I am," I whisper to myself as I began to rock.