Chapter 2

Ronnie's POV:

After calming down from the little Edward incident I headed to biology where I unfortunately share with him. Uh he's so annoying and broods a lot.

   I walk into class seeing Edward in my spot. This bitch. He's only sitting there because I have no one next to me which is what I like.

   He's doing this to get on my nerves. I walk over to him, "that's my spot. Move back to yours, Edward." He just looks at me with a smirk.

   "No. There's a spot next to Mike and oh my gosh what do you know? There's literally an empty chair right here. Get lost, freak," he tells me acting all stupid and I scoff out a small humorless chuckle.

  I grab ahold of his arm discreetly as students walk in and I lean down closer. "Edward, if you don't get up right now your balls will be twisted off and thrown in the fire pit at home. What's it gonna be, hmm?" I hum slightly as I use my power to begin twisting his member.

   He groans loudly and I send the students who look our way a glare making them all look away quickly. I'm definitely Rose's sister.

   "Fine! Fine! I'll move, you freak!" Edward whispers shouts angrily and I smile in triumphant while releasing his arm and his small member.

  He stands up with shaky legs and moves back to his spot next to the human male Mike. Ha, little bitch. Edward glares at me and I smirk before sitting down then took out my book.

   "Ah class please welcome Bella Swan. Have a seat next to Ms. Hale," Mr. Molina announces and I look up seeing my mate shyly standing next to him before walking over to me while a fan blows on her.

I hear Edward make a strangled noise and glance back seeing him rigged in his spot with his hand over his nose.

Blood singer. She's his blood singer. Great just great. Now not only do I got to worry about him tying to steal her from me but now I gotta worry about him hurting her.

"Touch her and I'll kill you. I don't care who's here to see," I tell him quickly way too quickly for any human to hear.

His pitch black eyes glance to me and I glare at him before swallowing nervously as my mate sits next to me while glancing at me slightly.

"Hello, I'm Ronnie Hale," I nervously tell her and she pushes her hair behind her ear as she gives me a small smile.

  "Hi, I'm Bella Swan. I-it's nice to meet you, Ronnie," she says with a small nod making me smile at her.

  "Believe me, the pleasure is all mine, love," I softly say making her blush deeply and smile to myself before it dims slightly as I hear Edward choke loudly drawing all of our attention.

  Son of a bitch! He stands and I quickly get up to meet him halfway while using my power to hold him back. "I'm sorry, Mr. Molina, my brother isn't feeling well. May I take him to the nurse?" I politely ask with a small smile.

"Of course. Please hurry though. He looks like he could puke any second," Mr. Molina says and I nod while I grab Edward's bag before I 'help' him out of the classroom.

  Emmett meets me in the hall and secured a hand on Edward who's growling. "Calm down, Edward," he tells him while we drag him out of school.

Once we get outside, we head to Rose's car and pushed him in the back seat while I hold him down with my gift.

He snarls loudly with pure black hungry eyes. "You're not getting to my mate, Edward! So stop already!" I snap just as Emmett races out of the school parking lot.