Chapter 4

Ronnie's POV:

The past few days have been the best days of my life. Bella and I talked through our biology class only when it's appropriate.

   And I've noticed we have a few things in common. She likes the color blue like me, we both like classical and modern music.

  Also I found out that she's Bisexual but leans more to the girls which is a win win for me although now I don't know how to tell her about my member.

   That's scary thinking that she'll reject me over it but like what my siblings have said a soulmate loves you for all of you and I'm hoping they're right about that.

   The best part is that Edward if still gone. It's been a breath of fresh air not having his brooding self around affecting everyone.

    I hold onto my satchel as I head to biology while reading a book Bella recommended me called Weathering Heights.

  I've read it before but I wasn't gonna tell her that. I enjoy rereading books so it's a win win for both of us. Suddenly someone bumps into me and I go along with it so whoever it is won't get hurt.

   "I'm so sorry, Ronnie! I wasn't paying attention. Oh, you're reading the book?" Bella quickly says then shyly questions as her eyes trail to the book in my hand.

  I give her a soft smile, "it's quite alright, Bella and yes I am. It's very interesting. Thanks for recommending it. After you."

I hold the door open for her and she thanks me while walking in the classroom. "This is an amazing book. It really pulled me in," I add sitting down next to her on our desk.

"It seems to do that to people. I'm glad you like it, Ronnie. So uh what happened with your brother? You don't have to answer of course. It's just he hasn't came back to school since the whole stomach incident," she shyly says and messed with her hands.

   I clear my throat, "oh that's fine. He had to go out of town for a bit. He'll be back soon. Um this might be too forward but uh would you like to go see a movie tonight? Their playing Step-Brothers in Port Angeles. It's alright if you don't want to."

   Her cheeks darken as she blushes and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "L-like a date?" She shyly questions with a small smile.

"Yes but if you don't want it to be then we can go just as friends. Please don't feel obligated to go if you don't want to," I agree and softly reassure her with a friendly smile.

Bella looks into my eyes while biting her bottom lip. "I would lo-," suddenly she gets cut off by the door slamming open revealing Edward with a clenched jaw.

   This fucking prick is back. Bella just glanced at him and turns back to me making me hide a smile. "Like I was saying. I would love to go to the movies with you as a date, Ronnie," she says smiling and I smile brightly.

   "Yes! Er I mean um thank you for saying yes," I chuckle nervously and rub the back of my neck, "you make me nervous because I never met anyone like you before."

   She looks down shyly and giggles. "You shouldn't be nervous. I'm nothing special to be nervous about," Bella responds with a small breathless chuckle.

"Oh but you are, Bella. You're special in your own way that's what I like about you. You don't care what people say or how they act towards you. It's very admirable," I explain leaning on my hand to gaze at her.

Bella smiles at me blushing and I reach over to gently push a strand of her hair behind her ear, softly grazing the tip of my finger across her cheek making her breath hitch. I smile softly at her and pull away.