"Danger, you mean high-level climbing?"

Lisa nodded.

Jungkook looked away.

"...That's not dangerous, it's just regular training."

Lisa's hands hanging next to her suddenly tightened, her nails seeming to be embedded in her palms.

If this way of making her feel terrified can only be regarded as regular training, then...

Lisa's eyes twitched slightly, and it was a long time before she forced her inner anxiety to speak, "Then what is dangerous?"

"Different troops have different levels of danger."

Jungkook's eyes flickered slightly.

The almost cold feeling of fear only made Lisa's consciousness clearer.

She was not bypassed by Jungkook's Tai Chi, but went straight to the core of the problem: "Then where you want to go-how dangerous is it?"

"..."

This time, Jungkook was silent for a particularly long time, until the sensor light dimmed again.

The anxiety that was so heavy that it was almost suffocating, gradually enveloped Lisa's whole body.

She clenched her fist and stomped her foot vigorously to make the sensor light turn on again. And she herself kept looking at Jungkook without blinking.

Under such gaze, Jungkook finally lowered his eyes and opened his mouth:

"Death rate, percent—"

"Enough!" Lisa interrupted Jungkook's voice in a gloomy manner.

After a night of depression, tears burst into her eyes.

This scene was caught off guard, and the boy who was standing silently panicked suddenly.

"Sweet—"

"Don't call me!" Lisa slapped the boy's outstretched hand vigorously.

She opened her eyes and stared at Jungkook, but her eyes were flushed uncontrollably, "Go—Go! If you want to die, I won't stop you—!"

Shaking her voice, she stretched out her hand and pushed the boy out hard--

"What does your life have to do with me... You don't care about it yourself... I won't stop you even if you go..."

As soon as Lisa's words fell, Jungkook had no time to say anything in the future, so he glanced vigilantly into the inside of the T-shaped corridor.

After a while, Jungkook didn't say any more, and he stepped forward and buckled the girl into his arms, and at the same time, he pressed down and gave a "hush" in her ear.

Then he almost lifted the girl off the ground, even though there was no movement under his feet.

Only the wind could see the two figures swirling between the promenades, flashing into the fire stairs beside them very quickly.

The heavy metal door closed silently.

While the metal door was closed, the door of Granny Qin's house opened. Granny Qin walked out strangely, looking at the empty corridor and wondering: "Hey? I just clearly heard a sweet voice... Is it really a mistake?"

Qin Jingguo followed, scanned it, and smiled: "Mom, you must have heard it wrong. It's cold outside, let's go back first."

"You're a dad!" Granny Qin scolded, "Hurry up and give Lili a call-you shouldn't have asked her to go out by herself!"