Jungkook sighed.

The more struggling to be calm but unable to suppress the panic girl, the more he felt at a loss from the bottom of his heart.

"You know I can't help it, sweet."

Until a long while later, Jungkook only explained this sentence.

But this sentence made Lisa's heart fall straight into the bottomless abyss.

......Yes.

From the first time she saw him, this person has never been a conscientious and submissive temperament.

And if she really forced him to take the safe and smooth path that the world saw as safe and smooth, then what is the difference between her and the mother who forced her to practice piano, paint, transfer school, and skip grades?

In the name of caring, practice harm.

Lisa could only calm down with red eyes.

She forced her reason to replace impulsive emotions to control her brain. After adjusting for a while, she raised her head again and asked:

"Then can I know what your goal is?"

Jungkook's eyes darkened.

He didn't speak, only reached into his coat pocket. The cold texture of the metal bracelet made his consciousness slightly shaken.

If the price of speaking is complete loss, he doesn't know if he has the courage to speak.

Lisa suddenly remembered something here, her eyes widened, but her amber pupils shrank.

"Could it be...Mixed martial arts?"

That was the most dangerous and craziest sport she had ever had when she grew up to this age.

If it were, she couldn't imagine every time she was as frightened as that time... or even more terrified.

However, in her sight, the boy shook his head.

Lisa's eyes lit up a little until she heard Jungkook speak.

"It's more dangerous than this..."

"..." Lisa's heart suddenly seemed to be clumped into a ball by some irresistible force.

But the words have been spoken, the deal is done, Jungkook knows that everything is irreversible.

All he can choose is to tell him frankly.

"The identity of a mixed martial arts athlete is the way for me to achieve my goals," he looked at Lisa, "I will enter...special forces through the selection of fighters after finishing high school."

"..."

Lisa's breathing suddenly stagnated.

She thought of Wen Jing's way of coming and going almost for the first instant, and her palms were sweaty in an instant.

"Just like you... uncle?"

Jungkook's eyes paused, then he shook his head: "He is different." Before Lisa asked again, Jungkook explained, "He is not a special force-or he is not of his nationality."

Lisa was stunned, her eyes widened: "Isn't he you, your uncle?"

"He is a mixed race, you should have noticed."

Jungkook lowered his eyes, "His mother and my...grandmother are not the same person."

"..."

Lisa was speechless.

When she regained her sanity, she also turned her attention back. "Then what you are going to do will be as dangerous as him?"

Jungkook had a meal.