Lisa instinctively stepped back after being drooled, her center of gravity was unstable, and she sat on the floor.

When she reacted, she couldn't help but smiled at the cat drooling on her face.

The beautiful apricot eyes are bent into crescents.

But Jungkook who was standing there narrowed his eyes.

He grabbed the cat who was going to run, pinched the soft flesh on the back of its neck, and lifted the white cat up.

The white cat, who was "disarmed" by biological instinct, had innocent eyes, and was lifted into the air while drooping.

Jungkook looked at it dangerously, and then looked down.

Spring is coming soon.

...I heard that castration of male cats can prolong lifespan, which is a good way.

As if perceiving a certain danger in the dark, the white cat's two hind paws instinctively lifted up. It looked at Jungkook's eyes even more innocent.

Jungkook ignored it, put the cat that had been blown almost dry aside, and picked up the mess that was tossed out by the cat nearby.

"You came to see it today?"

As he packed his things, he picked up the phone next to him. After taking a look at the text message, he asked.

Lisa had some deficiencies somehow.

The girl's eyes wandered, and she whispered: "By the way, I will give you a New Year greeting..."

"..."

Jungkook's hand stopped.

He rolled his eyes, and his thin lips curled up with a smile. The eyes are dark.

"By the way?"

"..."

Lisa was even more guilty.

Jungkook did not continue to drew near, and was silent for two seconds, as if he lowered his eyes without emotion.

"But by the way. It's been a few years since I came to Qingcheng. This is the first time someone has paid me a New Year greeting. If you don't come, I shouldn't remember that tomorrow is the first day of the new year."

Lisa's eyes stopped.

After two seconds, she slowly stepped forward, walked up to Jungkook, and then stopped.

"I'm here because of you... I finally found an excuse and sneaked out."

When the girl spoke, her voice was soft and harmless, and her little head drooping slightly looked like a baby who had done something wrong.

"Really... not by the way."

"..."

A smile flicked across the boy's dark eyes.

Jungkook straightened up, and as soon as he raised his hand to rub the depressed girl in front of him comfortably, he was interrupted by a sudden sound.

"You say that, it really makes me chill."

"—!"

Jungkook's eyes suddenly sharpened for a moment.

Only after sensibly distinguishing this familiar voice, he looked at the kitchen a little helplessly.

"...Uncle."

Upon hearing this name, Lisa, who was initially startled by the sudden sound, instinctively hid behind Jungkook.