Chapter 7 - Friends

Alex and Cassey became close friends. The constant late night calls, texts during office hours and meet up on sundays going to church. This routine became a habit for them.

Their co-workers keeps on teasing them. Cassey, a short tempered woman but she doesn't give a damn about other people's opinion easily gets annoyed about being teased. She don't like it when she can't do something, so she fights them back with a tease.

Months passed Cassey got used to their teases.

Whenever Alex and Cassey cross paths during working hours, they felt excited and giddy to see each other. It seems like their sending signals and butterflies.

Cassey's friend Sarah announce that she and Alex's friend Ram are in a relationship. So their friends planned a trip together. Ten of them agreed with the plan. But Cassey, Sarah, Amy, Phil, Ram and Alex were on the actual trip.

Early morning text.

Alex: Good morning! It's time to wake up to start a good day!

Cassey: Morning my excited friend! I'll take a bath first then go to the station.

Alex: Okay, I'll be waiting.

After an hour the girls arrived at the bus station first then followed by the boys.

Amy is sitting beside Phil, Sarah sits beside Ram and Alex excitedly sits beside Cassey. It seems like they are having a triple date.

Alex shared his earphone to Cassey and they listened to love songs while travelling.

Cassey: It feels good to travel like this.

Alex: Yeah especially when you're with special someone.

Cassey just smiled and close her eyes. Feeling the sweet moment.

An hour later, they arrived at the area. But they have to walk a 1.5 kilometer in order to reach their destination.

Cassey likes to walk behind everyone just like in school, she likes to sit at the back so that she won't be notice by anyone. Alex walks beside her then gave her a two Hershey's chocolate bar that she likes the most.

Cassey: Wow. Thank you it's my favorite!

Alex: You're welcome.

Cassey: When did you bought these?

Alex: Before I went to the station, I remembered you like it.

Cassey: That's why you're a little late.

Alex: Probably. (Grinning)

Then they both smiled.

Alex and Cassey is a nature lover. They were both amazed by the falls with a medium size over flowing pool.

They all decided to jump directly after settling their things in the cottage. They played splashing with the water and laughing out loud. They really enjoyed their little trip outside the town.

Upon going home, they stop at their work place. Alex and Ram's boarding house is near their workplace and they both have a motorcycle. Alex offered Cassey a ride home but their friends had a mutual understanding to go at Cassey's place to hang out more. So it happened, they went to Cassey's house and enjoyed.