With such doubts, Lisa almost started the next game without being in a state.

After playing a few more rounds like this, someone at the side table was "dissatisfied"——

"Who wrote these punishment notes? It's not a real-name system. Are you too implicit?"

"That's right, it's boring like this! Add some fun, it will be lively..."

As soon as these words came out, someone immediately jumped out to refute: "You want to try something with no lower limit, we won't stop you, you can't bring us together!"

However, at this moment, most people in the room still hold the mentality of "how to make trouble," and the first opinion quickly prevailed with an overwhelming advantage.

The one who was originally proposed laughed twice and took out his phone:

"I just installed an app for playing Truth or Dare here. Let's draw from it. The punishment for the four tables is the same-just draw before turning the spoon."

At this point, it doesn't seem to be important to draw before or after the transfer, and everyone acquiesced.

Half a minute later, the first punishment came out fresh.

After seeing the black text on the screen, this person was already laughing so hard he couldn't close his mouth--

"Choose one from the opposite **** present, sit on the opponent's lap for two minutes, and require both feet to be off the ground!"

"puff--"

"Fucking so big?"

"..."

As soon as this punishment came out, most of the boys in the room were high.

"No, it doesn't matter if a girl smokes it--if a boy smokes it, you have to crush us to death!"

Some girls in the class couldn't help but protest.

Someone at the neighboring table immediately came back with a grin: "Di Yueyue, what you said is sexism - if you smoke, it's very likely that our male compatriots will be overwhelmed, don't you think?"

"Auntie is crushed to death now, believe it or not—"

Having said that, but in the end, after everyone discussed it, it was changed.

After the girl smokes, it is executed as it is. If the boy smokes, choose a girl to sit on his lap.

"Of course, the premise is that the little girl agrees," the monitor Namjoon said with a smile, "you can't be a hooligan!"

Before he finished his words, he was covered by the laughter of the boys.

In the roar of laughter that was about to lift the roof, Jungkook leaned sideways to the girl next to her left hand.

He laughed dumbly:

"If I am hit again, would you agree?"

"......what?"

Lisa, who was still remembering the twenty yuan bill, raised her eyes blankly.

Jungkook had seen her distracted before, and now he spoke about the changes in the previous rules unhurriedly.

After listening, Lisa didn't care about the memories, and only nervousness remained in her heart.

In order to ensure the fun, this time it is table by table.

The "lucky guys" at the first three tables are two girls and a boy. After being drawn, they are standing there blushing in everyone's laughter, and more eyes are turned to the fourth table.