Lisa was a little bit unconscious about the things she had done before, and when she stepped into the room, when she received the whole class's emotional and complicated gaze, she suddenly remembered what she had neglected.

She wears a white turtleneck sweater and trousers inside her smoky pink long down, and the person next to her wears a black turtleneck sweater and trousers inside a navy blue coat. No matter the color or the shape, the visual impact is enough. Let this room with four or five tables be silent for a short while.

At this time, neither the former teacher nor Shen Liang in the class showed up yet, and the students were not restrained.

I don't know which corner came first—

"Couple costumes—"

"..."

If this happened to other classmates, after hearing this, the whole class probably couldn't help but booze.

It's a pity that the small flames in the hearts of some students didn't wait for it to burn, and the boy standing at the door with his coat pocket lifted his eyelids.

Jungkook's face was stained with emotions that looked like a smile, and the boy's eyes swept around the room unhurriedly.

Silence is better than sound.

The heart of gossip was not enough for their own safety, and everyone collectively turned off the fire.

Only then did Jungkook step on his long legs and walk in.

Lisa also walked in silently.

Before the two of them entered halfway into the room, the door of the box was opened again.

The head of the squad leader Namjoon, with a beaming smile on his face—

"Ms. Shen is here!"

Following his voice, Shen Liang walked in from the side.

Different from the suits and shoes in the school in the past, today's teacher Shen Liang appeared in a big red down jacket.

The students responded enthusiastically—

"Ms. Shen is so happy!"

"Ms. Shen Happy New Year!"

Shen Liang responded, joking a few words with everyone, and looking up inadvertently, he saw Jungkook and Lisa who were still standing.

"Isn't this our little talented girl at the same table with her?"

Shen Liang smiled and looked at the two of them.

When he noticed the clothing of the two, his eyes moved, but soon it seemed that nothing happened, and the focus was directly on Lisa's face—

"Lisa, I heard that you are still the unshakable number one in the liberal arts."

After that, Shen Liang adjusted his eyes to the boy next to the girl, "The most powerful thing is, I heard that Jungkook was supported by you on the wall?"

Naturally, this is a joke, and others probably just laughed it off.

But Lisa did not.

She also smiled softly, but with serious emotions in her pretty Xing eyes:

"Mr. Shen, that is Jungkook's own credit. At the end of this term, his comprehensive score is the first in grade, which is much higher than mine, so the credit has nothing to do with me."

"Counting down from grade to No. 1 in comprehensive literature", Jungkook's almost miraculous changes before and after have been spread in the second grade of high school.