Niu Zhihuai nodded secretly in his heart, showing no trace on his face.

"However, I have also heard of your previous performance.-Now that you have entered my class, if no surprises, you will be in my class for nearly two years."

Niu Zhihuai paused for a while, and then he wanted to tell his purpose.

Just before he could speak, the boy standing under the podium lifted his thin lips, revealing a lazy smile.

"Teacher Niu, in the next two years, I will try my best not to violate the school's rules and regulations. Please rest assured."

"..."

Although Niu Zhihuai was not completely satisfied with this "do my best", he nodded to the boy's still cooperative attitude at this time.

"Okay. As long as you are not perfunctory as you can, then I will treat you as my student, and I will urge you to teach."

"Thank you, teacher."

Jungkook responded, and after making sure that Niu Zhihuai had nothing else to say, he turned around holding the bookcase.

His eyes circled around the classroom, and most of those who met him quickly avoided, but there were also a few bold and eager eyes.

It's just that Jungkook turned a blind eye to these different emotions and intentions behind it, only after locking a desk where both positions were vacant, he lifted his leg and walked over.

The bookcase was put down, and there was a muffled sound.

The students in this position all tremble slightly.

As if he hadn't noticed, Jungkook opened the bookcase and separated two pairs of books from it.

After a while, the two neat sets of books were placed on the tables corresponding to the two empty spaces.

The students here secretly looked at them with doubts.

One of them was even more curious. He pulled the original Class 6 students next to him and asked, "Who did your brother Jeon bring that other set of books?"

As soon as the person being asked raised his head, he paused just as he was about to speak.

He lifted his chin to the door of the classroom:

"This is not coming anymore."

The person who asked the question quickly raised his eyes, and saw a petite girl walking into the front door of the classroom.

At this time, Niu Zhihuai also noticed the girl's appearance.

In other words, he was waiting for this girl early in the morning.

——

Excluding the extremely advantageous subjects such as physical chemistry, it still ranks first in liberal arts for its uncompromising results.

Such a student, probably as long as he is a teacher, he can't help but develop talents.

Just looking at it, Niu Zhihuai felt something was wrong.

He looked at the girl up and down, then frowned slightly:

"Lisa, where's your book?"

——

What made Niu Zhihuai feel that something was wrong was the fact that the girl was too light and simple to dress when she was divided into classes.

The girl who was stopped turned around.

"Teacher Niu," she also glanced at the blackboard before looking at Niu Zhihuai, "Just now, Teacher Shen in the original class came to me, and I asked my classmates to help me—"