"Then there is only one question left." Jungkook said, "what exactly do you like?"

"..."

Lisa frowned and did not answer.

Jungkook said: "Or, let me change the question. If you are allowed to enter the society now, what kind of career or lifestyle do you most yearn for?"

Lisa did not hesitate this time, she blinked her eyes.

"writing."

"..."

Jungkook was stunned. After a while, the corners of his lips were raised slightly, "I don't know. So you like writing?"

Lisa nodded, her eyes gleaming: "I like reading books, especially suspense novels. I have been writing since the first day of junior high. There are many novels disguised as notebooks in my house, all of which are purely handwritten..."

At the end of the conversation, her voice gradually decreased: "It's just that my mother doesn't like me to write novels, she said it is not doing business properly.... When I was in junior high school, I would write in class, and after the second year of high school, because I was catching up with your previous progress. , It's been a long time since I wrote..."

Seeing the girl's fading appearance, Jungkook asked: "What about now, after stopping for so long, do you still want to write?"

"Of course I want—I've been thinking about it for a long time!"

The girl's voice volume was raised unconsciously, and when she realized that she had overreacted a little, she lowered the voice volume with a reddish cheek.

"The last time I started writing was when I was in the original school in the third year of junior high, I was in mathematics class and writing novels and was discovered by my mathematics teacher... ............"

Lisa began to talk about her experience of collecting books and fighting her mother Li Jinghe countless times since she tried to write. It was not until the head of the Sports Department of the Student Union came to urge the two to leave that she suddenly recovered.

——She actually talked to Jungkook on her own for several minutes without stopping...

"It's okay," Jungkook saw her embarrassment, but couldn't help but laughed, "I like to hear what you like."

Lisa was startled, and looked up at him.

"Because when I watch you smile, I can't help but feel good."

After Jungkook finished speaking, he stood up, not seeing the girl's stunned expression. He looked into the distance, and only spoke when he fell back.

"Well, now everyone is almost gone after school at noon."

Lisa returned to her senses after hearing this, and asked puzzledly: "Do you have anything to do?"

——

It sounds pretty shameful.

"Well, it does."

As soon as the boy's voice fell, he squatted down, patted his shoulder, and smiled sideways, "I wanted to hug you back, didn't you want others to see it?"

He turned his eyes back: "There is no one now, come up."

"..."

Lisa was silent for two seconds, blinked, then propped up and lay down on her stomach.

Jungkook carried the girl up and walked towards the exit of the sports field.

"——If you really yearn for writing, choose liberal arts."