Jungkook listened, no longer said anything else, directly bent his knees and lowered his waist, squatting down to the girl's eyelids.

Then he reached out and clasped the girl's left calf.

The soft and greasy skin under his palm trembled gently.

Jungkook raised his eyes and saw the girl looking at him harmlessly with a little panic.

"..." Jungkook's eyes were deep, and after two seconds he lowered his gaze, his voice was low and hoarse, "Isn't it painful?"

Despite this, the boy's movements were cautious to the extreme.

He took off the shoe on the girl's left foot with the lightest force, then carefully supported the girl's ankle, and put her small sole on his leg that was pressing on the ground.

During these actions, Jungkook was relieved slightly after confirming that the girl had no obvious frowning or other pain reactions.

He stretched out his hand to pull up the leg of the sports trousers that the girl had put on a little bit, and then took off the light blue socks in half.

The snow-white curved legs and the swollen and red ankles were exposed in front of everyone.

Perhaps the girl's complexion is really white, as white as the most delicate and creamy milk. In contrast, the sprain on the ankle becomes more and more terrifying.

So as soon as the wound was exposed, the faces of the teachers and students who were gradually surrounding them, who were still different, all changed slightly at this time.

And Jungkook, who was squatting there, quickly turned his white face into charcoal black.

He raised his eyes, his eyes were dark. The thin lips have also become sharp and sharp arcs.

"After a sprained ankle, you can't focus on landing-this is common sense, don't you understand?"

The first time the low-pressure storm that the boy brought with him was still in the center, Lisa stubbornly contracted her neck and shrank her shoulders, her voice soft:

"I didn't expect it to be so good. I just wanted to insist on returning to the class before... looking for you."

"..."

Jungkook was holding back the anger of the volcano. In the last three words of the girl, it was like a relaxed balloon.

With a swish, the anger was gone.

"Ice bag is coming—Ice bag is coming—"

Just as the atmosphere became more and more weird, a voice cut through the silence here.

The three girls who were in the same group as Lisa ran back, holding the ice packs Yoongi threw to them.

As soon as Jungkook took it, the girl who let go of her hand wailed "It's so cool, so cool", wrapped her autumn coat tightly, and hid away.

Jungkook, who took the ice pack, also frowned.

"Why is the temperature so low?"

"It looks like the sports department just took it out of the refrigerator."

Another girl explained awkwardly.

"..." After Jungkook heard the words, his brows became tighter, his sharp eyes swept around, but he couldn't find anything suitable.

Lisa couldn't help but whispered:

"It's okay, it's okay to stay for a while and then apply cold compresses..."

Jungkook did not answer the conversation. He reached in front of him and pulled the zipper of the light gray sweater directly.

Two seconds later, the boy had already taken off his sweater, revealing a black short-sleeved T-shirt.

Under the short sleeves, a scary scar with new pink flesh on his right arm was also exposed.

Anyone who saw the scar, whether the teacher or the student, frowned and avoided sight.

People even took a step back instinctively.

Lisa collected all this in her eyes. She bit her lower lip lightly, and her hands on both sides of her body clenched unconsciously.

The strange gazes those people look at him...

She really doesn't like it.

But the boy squatting there seemed to be unaware. He wrapped the ice bag with the sweater that he took off, and then controlled his strength, gently pressing it against the ankle of the girl's left foot that was stepping on his leg.

After he posted it, he squatted up and looked at the girl: "Is it cool?"

The voice is extremely soft, and the eyebrows are gentle and cautious.

"..."

Lisa's heart seemed to be pricked lightly by some soft thin needle, but it didn't hurt, it was just numb.

She then let go of her hand and bent the corner of her eye, but the corner of her lips curled up.

The girl sitting there shook her head slowly.

"It's not cold."

...

"Jungkook...thank you for being here."

The author has something to say:

I remember that in Chapter 46 (the "You Are the Best" chapter), some readers asked why Tiantian felt that Wen Yufeng was the best.

——

He may have scary scars, but what he leaves for his girls is even gentle.