CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN

Start from the beginning

"Of course I know that it was invented by Jiang Cheng*, but it's not as if all of his inventions are infallible. Are you saying that we aren't even allowed to doubt?" Said to the left man who look a bit mad..

"I never said that you aren't allowed to doubt. I didn't say that his inventions are infallible either. Why would you accuse me so, my good sir?!" He said as he raised his voice a bit to the right man who looked mad at him as will..

The fight begin as some people watch the fight as for A-cheng walk pass them didn't mind at all, even though he heard everything on those three man conversation..

As he keep his donkey walk he spotted a young lady on the middle of the street looking a bit weird.. "hnn?"

He stopped his donkey as he watch lady at the street looking up at the mountain he then slowly walk his donkey slowly as his eyes was keep on her.

"Hmm? What's up with her?" He said to his thoughts and looks up as where the lady was staring at, "Buddha mountain?.." he said to his thoughts..

Soon after the young lady look down and after a minute she starting laughing like crazy as she raised up her hands at the air as she dance weirdly. The people looks at her and murmurs as they looking at her with a pity look on their faces..

A-cheng watch her as he smiled at her.. some the other people felt bad of her as they know the story of what happened to her and why she acted that way...

An old -(not really to old) lady came to her and called out to her, "A-yan!" She said as she hugged her from behind "A-yan! Let's go back! Let's go back!" She said begged at her to go back. A-cheng watch the two females..

Suddenly the young lady swing her arm and pushed the other lady away from her, "MMP!" the old lady fall down felt a bit pain on her as she fall on the ground.. the people who watches felt bad and pity at them.. "hee hee.." the young lady turned and look at the mountain again and started laughing doing what she was doing before..

And old man who came pass by, say something as a-cheng caught his attention.. "how awful. The girl from blacksmith zheng's household ran out again." He said as he was carrying a heavy...

"...." A-cheng stared at him as he came down from the donkey.. "A-yan, a-yan's husband, and her husband— none of them are well,,, what a poor mother she is." He said felt pity from the mother and the daughter..

A-cheng walks up to him and asked him about the lady.. "mister, could you tell me what happened to the girl?" He said as he asked him, "what? You here to catch those creatures as well?" Said the man as he looks at a-cheng.

A-cheng immediately shook his head and laughed nervously with a nervous smile on his face, "no, no, I.. I'm a storyteller! In search for a folk takes!" He said to the mister..

The mister look at him suspicious as he look and down at him and stared at his face, "huh. Do all storyteller looks so funny?" Said the mister. A-cheng look offended by the word because of his makeup on his face..

"Sigh... On our buddha mountain here, there's an old burial ground." He said starting telling him a story..

A few months back there was a  dark and stormy night. When the next day came,people found. That a few coffins had been brought to the surface. Along with the corpses inside them, they were burnt coal-black by the lightning. The townspeople of Buddha's FEET were more anxious  than ever. After a few rounds of prayers, they restored the burial ground and thought that everything was over.

"Who would've thought that the people of Buddha's feet started to lose their souls ever since then." He said, a-cheng who was been listening to him asked.