After finally leaving the pet hospital, Lisa and Jungkook rushed to the nearest shopping mall with the cat.

"I'll go in and buy its corresponding daily necessities, you and it will wait for me here."

Jungkook asked Lisa uneasy.

——

Seeing his little girl with her heart hanging on the cat, he was very worried that he would be abducted with the cat...

Lisa hadn't noticed Jungkook's thoughts, so she raised her face and responded, and waited obediently at the gate of the mall holding the cleaned kitten.

It didn't take long before Jungkook came out with big bags.

The two were about to answer when Lisa's cell phone rang suddenly. She glanced at the caller ID, and was taken aback by the time in the upper right corner of the phone screen.

"Grandma..." Lisa answered the phone with a guilty conscience.

"Sweet, why are you ordering this, why don't you go home for lunch?"

Grandma Qin asked worriedly on the phone, "Nothing happened, right?"

"No..." Lisa shook her head, her eyes lit up for a while, and she said, "Grandma, Jungkook's kitten is sick. We are taking it for examination..."

Lisa lied and looked at the boy standing next to her with a guilty conscience.

Hearing her excuse, Jungkook raised his eyes with a smile but looked back at the girl faintly.

Lisa quickly turned her eyes back.

"Kook's family still keeps a cat? Why have I never heard a cat barking... Then Lili, when will you go home? I will reheat the food."

"It should be a while on our side. Maybe after sending the cat back, we will go directly to school. Grandma, don't wait for me to eat, I will solve it by myself later."

"Really no problem? Don't be late for class in the afternoon. You must also pay attention to safety when you are outside. You are not allowed to eat such unclean roadside stalls."

"Okay, I see..." Lisa replied helplessly, "Goodbye grandma."

...

After hanging up, Lisa turned to Jungkook with a guilty conscience.

"Jungkook, I trouble you today, let's send it back, and then I will invite you to dinner at noon?"

Putting the bought cat litter and cat food in his hand, and then taking the breathable bag specially used to hold cats, Jungkook walked forward with his long legs.

"Okay, go home first."

The two returned to Jungkook's house together, and it was already more than half an hour later.

Lisa took the little milk cat and settled "home" on his side in Chaoyang, and then according to the pet hospital doctor's instructions, gave the little milk cat a proper amount of milk powder. After finishing the litter and setting up the kitten, Lisa got up and walked to the living room.

"Jungkook, where do we go to eat at noon—"

Lisa walked out of the side lying while asking, but when she inadvertently caught a glimpse of the figure in the kitchen, she couldn't help being stunned.

The girl's footsteps also stopped.

At this time, in the kitchen, a boy wearing a light gray home clothes was standing in front of the cooking table, his slender left hand and five fingers pressed together to press the vegetables on the chopping board, and the knife held in his right hand rose and fell quickly.