Chapter 93 Extra-New Year's greetings for the sixteenth year old

Start from the beginning

Very sleepy.

He Nian held his cell phone and thought blankly for a while before sending a message.

"Husband, please don't have a cold war with me, please. Poor jpg."

In the study room, Chu Xijin glanced at the phone and couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

Half past one in the morning.

Chu Xijin took off his eyes, pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly, stood up and closed the computer. The warm light in the bedroom was not turned off, and all the quilts were kicked and piled aside.

She was wearing only a thin pajamas during the New Year. Her neck was slender and smooth. She was not wearing pajamas. She only had a pair of pure cotton white underwear covering her buttocks. Her legs were curled up, and her fair skin was smudged by the light. halo.

The person on the bed seemed to be very uncomfortable. He exhaled little by little, and there was an abnormal blush on his cheeks.

"Xiao Nian?"

Chu Xijin took the person into his arms, raised his eyebrows in greetings and opened his eyes, with water vapor at the end of his light red eyes, and his mouth was flat like a duck, calling him husband.

It looked like I was alone in an empty room, and coupled with my physical discomfort, I felt so wronged that I couldn't describe it.

He Nian couldn't remember what happened next. He vaguely heard Chu Xijin coaxing him to drink the medicine. It was a bit bitter. After drinking it, he still felt very hot. He rolled around in the man's arms and fell asleep after being tired.

Didi didi.

Didi didi.

The cold sound of the machine repeated itself.

He Nian was woken up, and he opened his eyes in confusion when the alarm clock rang.

White ceiling, yellow lace curtains.

There was no warm embrace and the unfamiliar environment around him made him stunned for two seconds. Then he quickly picked up his phone. The year displayed on the screen was ten years ago.

This time He Nian woke up completely. He hurriedly got out of bed and washed his face with cold water.

It's winter, and the cold water is biting.

Chu Xijin's voice coaxing him to sleep still seemed to be echoing in his ears, as if it was a sweet dream that never existed.

There was no expression on the face of the New Year greetings, but his heart felt cold and fell suddenly.

It was the original rental house. It was only less than 20 square meters and had simple facilities. A single bed was placed against the wall in the innermost part. The wall covering on the roof was peeling off and crumbling. There was a small wooden table behind the door. There is a small rice cooker with the simplest function.

The most valuable thing in the house is the old TV.

How can this be.

After receiving so many years of higher education, in a society that values science, He Nian still didn't believe in such illusory things as time travel. He felt that he must be dreaming. Could it be that the fever was too severe and the dream was too real to wake up.

It wasn't until I attended school for a week that I slowly accepted the fact that I had really returned to ten years ago.

Fortunately, the knowledge and memories he had learned over the years were still there, confirming everything, otherwise he would have doubted his mental state.