Chapter 82

The next day, Chu Xijin had to rush back to F City for a banquet. The Chu family is a big family. This kind of large-scale family banquet can accommodate dozens of people. As the eldest son of Chu, the current leader of the Chu family must not miss it.

I had already said goodbye to my father and mother in advance the night before. It was too early to leave, so there was no need to bother getting up to see them off.

In winter, the nights are long and the days are short. It was just after four o'clock in the morning, and it was pitch black outside. Chu Xijin finished tidying up the guest room and gently pushed open the New Year's Eve bedroom.

The warm yellow street lamp casts a shadow through the glass. The person on the bed was wrapped in quilt and sleeping soundly, as if he was having a sweet dream. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, his cheeks were healthy and rosy, and he was cute and cute.

Chu Xijin lowered his head and kissed He Nian's forehead, then stood up and left to drive in the backyard.

His New Year's greeting eyelashes trembled slightly in his sleep. About a minute later, he kicked his legs and suddenly woke up. He looked at his phone and it was already 4:17.

Has sir left?

Not caring about anything else, He Nian hurriedly put on two pieces of clothing. The cold trouser legs made him shiver. As soon as Chu Xijin started the car in the yard, he saw a black figure hurriedly chasing him out.

He Nian pulled away the driver's seat and got into the man's arms. He was holding the hair on his head that was raised from sleep. He was so aggrieved that his little face was wrinkled:

"Sir, why didn't you call me?"

Chu Xijin was afraid that he would fall, so he simply held the person on his lap and sat on his lap:

"Seeing that you are sleeping soundly, I don't want to scream."

"But if you sneak away, I'll be sad when I wake up."

The tone was low and pitiful, and Chu Xijin's heart suddenly skipped a beat. He kissed the New Year greeting's hair, covered his cold hand with his mouth and took a breath of hot air.

"It is my fault."

I woke up so early and had to drive for six hours on the way back without being stuck in traffic. Not to mention New Year greetings, I felt very distressed. She looked at the man with her round eyes:

"Sir, you haven't eaten yet. I'm going to cook you a bowl of noodles before you leave."

"Don't bother." Chu Xijin touched his back and comforted him: "Xiao Nian, there are sandwiches and milk in the car. Don't disturb your uncle and aunt while they rest."

They looked at each other in silence for a short period of time. The two of them only looked at each other for less than three seconds before they began to move in unison.

Perhaps it was because the separation amplified the mood of New Year greetings that the little lover, who had always been shy, took the initiative at this moment. He held Chu Xijin's shoulders and put his lips on her. The invitation was obvious.

Outside the car window, the thick dark clouds gradually dispersed, and a bright moon appeared.

Chu Xijin clasped He Nian's waist, held the back of his head with one hand, and sucked with his soft tongue from the teeth to the mouth. This time it was no longer a gentle comfort, but with a strong aggressive and possessive desire.

The sound of rapid breathing was particularly alluring in the confined space.

"Baby, is that okay?"

There is still plenty of time.