Chapter 37

He Nian turned around slowly and saw the person clearly, and he knew what was going on.

"Hello, Miss Zhou."

This scene seems a bit familiar. The forgotten memories are easily evoked. Is it here to declare sovereignty or demonstrate again?

"I already asked Xiaohan today."

Zhou Juan nodded slightly, with the latest brand-name bag hanging on her wrist. She fiddled with her curly hair and said directly:

"But he obviously doesn't know anything. I just want to confirm, are you and Brother Chu in a relationship?"

"Wha, what?"

Being caught off guard and being told something central, He Nian couldn't help but feel nervous. He looked up at Zhou Juan in surprise, with some doubts in his eyes.

As if to say, how do you know.

Zhou Juan was very unhappy with such a look, and immediately frowned and said:

"Please, don't think of me as the evil daughter of a wealthy family, okay?"

He Nian quickly explained awkwardly: "Ms. Zhou, don't get me wrong, I didn't think that way..."

The girl snorted softly: "There is no best."

Zhou Juan grew up in a honeypot. Except for her arrogant personality, she was considered very good among her peers in other aspects. After being rejected by Chu Xijin in the afternoon, she was angry for several hours. However, the eldest lady's temper comes quickly. It goes quickly.

Although Chu and Zhou's families are family friends, the younger generation doesn't have many opportunities to meet each other. She is busy with her studies, and she has only met Brother Chu once in these years. At that time, she didn't even have a conversation, but she remembered that this man was really handsome.

Apart from TV and financial newspapers, all she knew about Chu Xijin came from her parents' praise and the legends in the wealthy and business circles.

Many of the second-generation rich around her were squandering their parents' money and squandering their parents' money. There were still some who were having a lot of fun. She felt dirty when she took a look at them.

In this way, Chu Xijin gradually formed the image of a perfect mature man in her mind. Even if her parents told her that he declined, she still had to meet him before she could let go.

Zhou Juan never expected that such a social elite would actually like... an innocent high school boy?

You can't blame her for thinking so. He looks a little too young for New Year's Eve. Although he has passed his twentieth birthday, he only gives the impression of being eighteen.

When Chu Xijin came back with the key, He Nian was chatting with Zhou Juan. The atmosphere seemed harmonious, and he raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise.

"Ms. Zhou, it's getting very late. Should I ask the driver to take you back?"

Chu Xijin walked over and held He Nian's hand naturally, perhaps because the night wind was blowing at night, and his fingers were a little cold.

"No, I have a driver waiting."

Zhou Juan looked at the hands held by the two of them. She was still a little embarrassed after all. She walked out without looking back. After two steps, she turned back and said to He Nian:

"Don't worry, I will keep it a secret for you."

He Nian was very grateful. He was about to say thank you when he heard his husband speak before him.