Chapter 23

At nine o'clock in the morning, the director of the hospital found He Minglan and said that the hospital had a special support project for patients, and they could go directly to F Central Hospital for treatment.

It was a good thing that it was pie in the sky. The mother and son got into the ambulance together. He Minglan couldn't stop wiping her tears on the way, holding the New Year's hand and kept chanting:

"Your father can be saved. Our family has never done anything bad in our lives, and finally some good luck has fallen on him..."

After seeing hope, He Minglan's mood improved a lot, but her eyes were still severely swollen. However, in just two years, fate was unpredictable, and she encountered all kinds of suffering.

He Minglan was very beautiful when she was young. Of course, she is not too old now in her forties. Her figure is not out of shape, her waist is still slender, her skin is delicate and shiny, she has jet black hair, and she has a good husband who cares about his family, although he is not a rich man. Although you are very expensive, your life can be considered happy.

He Nian inherited his mother's appearance, with delicate and soft facial features.

It's just that after a series of blows, He Minglan's face has left traces of time. There are a few wrinkles at the end of his eyes, his skin is no longer full of luster, and his face has the sadness and pain of being overwhelmed by life.

"Nian Nian, let's get some sleep." He Minglan pulled her son to lie on his lap, and then said worriedly:

"Would it be more expensive to go to a big hospital? The house hasn't been sold yet..."

Sooner or later, this matter could not be concealed. He Nian was very grateful to his husband for giving him such a decent reason. How could the hospital have such a poverty alleviation project? Even if it did, it would not be their turn.

"Mom, I'm rich." He Nian took out his bank card and held He Minglan's rough, calloused palm, and lied:

"Do you still remember that I received a scholarship in high school? It was Mr. Chu who set up a charity foundation. I called and provided supporting documents, and they promised to provide the money to treat my father's illness."

He Minglan seemed to be frightened: "Niannian, are you telling the truth? This is not a joke."

"I'm not kidding, it's true." He Nian raised the card in his hand, temporarily ignoring the heaviness in his heart, and smiled:

"Mom, the money has already been sent to me. I can't deceive anyone, so don't worry."

There were so many surprises on this day. He Minglan was overjoyed and speechless. She wanted to cry but tried her best to hold it back. After a while, she said:

"He is really our family's lifesaver..."

In the end, He Minglan fainted. The medical staff nearby checked and said that it was caused by overexertion. There was nothing wrong with her body. She just needed to rest more, so there was no need to worry.

Four and a half hours later, He Cen was admitted to F Central Hospital. Professionals from the hospital were responsible for checking his physical condition throughout the process, and then performed liver matching. He Minglan was in the ordinary single ward for glucose monitoring.

Hospitals in big cities are in good condition, and the wards are very bright. There are not even hairs on the tiles on the floor, and there is no unpleasant odor. There are several pots of green plants on the windowsills.

Zhao Lechuan stood guard outside the door, feeling something in his heart. When people came out, he nodded slightly and said hello:

"Mr. Xiaohe, Mr. Chu has made arrangements. The best drugs and imported medical equipment are here, and your father will also receive the best treatment. Don't worry."