I had a meal with Wen's family in the evening. Almost all the guests left, leaving only relatives or close friends.

After they left, Chu Xijin and Wen Zhiru chatted on the balcony. So many years had passed in the blink of an eye, and looking back at the years made people sigh. During the New Year greetings, they sat on the sofa and helped Song Si Yao choose photos.

"How about this one?" Song Siyao also had to work on Weibo, so she had to put together a nine-square grid. She counted:

"Oops, there are still two landscape photos left."

Hearing this, He Nian immediately took out his camera and showed it to Song Si Yao. He took pictures at the castle in the afternoon and brought it over for dinner after finishing it.

"Sister Si Yao, do you think what I took can be used?"

Song Siyao flipped through a few photos and was very satisfied: "Xiao Nian, it's okay. They are almost catching up with my photography team. Just send me two of them..."

After playing on the island for a few more days, Chu Xijin took the people back to City F. His New Year allergy was completely recovered. He was jumping around with a camera and took a lot of photos along the way.

The temperature in F City is very different from that on the island. The lawns are covered with white frost. When walking on the road, white air comes out of your breath. The tip of your nose is red due to the cold. I went to class on the morning of the New Year and was caught by Chu Xijin. A pair of warm autumn pants.

get out of class ends at noon.

There was an unknown noise outside the classroom, causing a commotion. He lowered his head to pack his things, and suddenly heard Cheng Xun's strange cry of excitement.

"Ouch!! Isn't that the captain of the VT team! I often watch his games!"

He Nian naturally knew that Chu Han took a break from school for most of the semester to train and play games, traveling from home to abroad. He did not have to come back at the end of the semester.

"Why did he come to F University! Did he come to our school to film GG!"

"I'm here to go to school." He Nian added, but Cheng Xun didn't hear it. People had already crowded to the door. Boys all like to play games, so Chu Han is more popular than the ordinary traffic niches in the entertainment industry.

Chu Han has never known what it means to be low-key. This time he has an eye-catching white hair on his head. He strode his long legs and waved excitedly through the crowd to greet the New Year.

"Brother Xiaonian! Brother Xiaonian!"

This voice howled so loudly that the whole place fell silent.

Everyone looked at the classroom in unison. He Nian looked like a slightly stupid owl. He hadn't figured out the situation yet and said unexpectedly:

"Why are you here?"

"Here." Chu Han put a cashmere scarf into his hand, put on his peaked cap again, lowered the brim, and said with a smile to He Nian's ear:

"I just came here to report this morning. My brother said that you were leaving in a hurry and forgot to bring your scarf. He brought it to you on the way. There was a strong wind so you wouldn't catch a cold."

"Sorry to trouble you." He Nian touched the shiny and soft scarf, which warmed his heart.

"What's the trouble?" Chu Han recalled his brother's tone when he spoke to him, and immediately shook his shoulders: