I ordered two more local specialties to celebrate the New Year.

The meal lasted less than forty minutes, and word had already spread throughout the company that the boss looked cold and serious, but actually loved his wife very much.

In the evening, Chu Xijin drove back to the small apartment on Wutong Street. Maybe it was because of the things at school a few days ago that made him unable to sleep well for several days during the New Year. He yawned as soon as he climbed into bed. Maybe it was because his husband was there and he felt relieved. .

By the time Chu Xijin came out of the bathroom, He Nian was already too sleepy to open his eyes and expected to fall asleep soon.

"Little year."

"...huh?" He Nian was extremely sleepy and hummed softly with his eyes closed. Chu Xijin lay on the bed and took the person into his arms. He remembered the line of small block letters he saw in the information book before, lowered his head and asked in a deep voice:

"What if I have the opportunity to engage in diplomatic work and become a diplomat in the future?"

Maybe He Nian himself didn't remember this. He had read an English book about diplomats before. At that time, the boy was full of fantasy about the future and wrote in the book "I also want to be an excellent diplomat." In this case, Chu Xijin happened to see him again.

"No." He Nian pulled the quilt up, covering his head and subconsciously wanted to turn over, but the hug was too tight and he couldn't break free at all.

"Baby, tell me clearly."

The breath in his ears was itching, and He Nian pouted because of the fuss. He reluctantly opened his eyes and looked at the man close at hand. He blinked slowly, and he took the initiative to reach out and hug Chu Xijin's neck, as if he was acting coquettishly. Whispered:

"You're not there and don't want to go."

Chu Xijin's breathing became heavy, and his heart was itching so much that he couldn't bear it any longer. He leaned forward and took He Nian's plump lips in his mouth, licking and kissing them back and forth, tasting the sweet taste inch by inch.

"So good."

His mouth was invaded forcefully, his lips and tongue were entangled, and his nose was filled with the cool taste of mint and the man's hot and sultry breath. It made him numb, his eyes were misty, his face was flushed with emotion, and it became difficult to breathe.

The warm yellow wall lamp was turned on in the bedroom, and the night outside the window was sultry. He Nian was sweating hotly. He lay on his back on the bed, with his hands on Chu Xijin's heaving chest. He turned his head and was almost out of breath. His eyes were distracted, half Open rosy lips.

"Sir, I'm thirsty and want to drink water..."

Chu Xijin pushed aside the damp hair from his forehead, leaned over and kissed his smooth forehead before turning over.

"Wait a minute, I'll get it."

He had sobered up a lot from his original sleepiness. He Nian reached out and touched his slightly swollen lips, and then hugged the soft quilt, revealing only a pair of eyes covered with moisture, as if he was coveting the embrace just now.

Soon, Chu Xijin poured a cup of warm water.

"Xiao Nian, get up and drink water." As he said that, he knelt down on the bed and held He Nian's neck to feed him.

Maybe he was too thirsty, so He Nian hugged the quilt and drank more than half of the cup. His cheeks were still an attractive blush. The window was opened a crack, and the cool night breeze blew in.