And all of this is ultimately due to New Year greetings.

How could he allow a person who could not even take a serious look at him, who was inferior to him in every way, and who was as low as the quagmire, to climb to the same level as him, and even rob him of his things.

"Why don't you speak?! Are you feeling guilty or acquiescing? But for a person like you, is there anything left to explain?"

"What kind of person am I?"

He Nian raised his head and asked, without any anger at all. He said calmly and in a descriptive tone:

"I don't know you, so I don't need to explain anything to you, but did you do this to embarrass or embarrass me?"

"I...you!" The boy was choked by the general and his face turned red. He tightened his fists tighter and tighter. The judgment-like eyes around him made him lose the last of his sanity, and he said indiscriminately:

"Being gay is so disgusting! You should be expelled from the school!"

"Bah! Disgusting, your mother! Fired your sister! Did a homosexual dig up your ancestral grave?!" Cheng Xun pushed through the crowd and squeezed in front of He Nian, like an old hen guarding its young. Huo Jingnan also followed, and Cheng Xun smiled exaggeratedly. cried out:

"Ha! It's really an eye-opener for the old lady to have her double eyelids cut off. People have their feet bound, but you have their cerebellum bound, right? If you open your skull, are there foot-binding cloths inside? Could it be that you haven't cut off your braids yet? ?"

The people who were queuing up to eat and watching the fun all laughed out loud. Huo Jingnan's face didn't look good, especially when he found that the boy who was talking arrogantly always followed Bai Luoyu on errands.

"Luo Yu, as the vice president of the student union, how can you condone the behavior of throwing dirty water or even personal attacks among alumni?"

Huo Jingnan had a serious look on his face.

The boy was just getting emotional. He never expected that the matter would be so serious. He had already woken up and broke out in a cold sweat. Thinking of what he said about homosexuality and disgusting words just now, he felt extremely regretful. He didn't dare to look up at Bai Luoyu. He almost forgot. The vice president is also gay.

Nowadays, the social atmosphere is open, and sexual orientation is very relaxed. The concept advocated is mutual respect, and the school will not interfere with students' personal emotional issues.

It's going to be over this time.

"Brother Huo, it's my problem. I didn't stop it in time." Bai Luoyu looked cold and said casually as if he was impatient:

"I will report the situation and deal with it and impose sanctions."

"Yes." Huo Jingnan's eyes showed a hint of disappointment, but he didn't say much. After nodding apologetically and saying hello, he called the boy away alone.

"Brother Huo, it's my problem. I will report the situation and deal with it~~" Cheng Xun said with a pinched voice without forgetting to roll his eyes. There was uncontrollable laughter from around him, and someone whispered:

"This, this, this, don't say it, really don't say it!

"It looks like an imitation."

"The expression is also very vivid, it's a perfect copy!"

Bai Luoyu's face turned green with anger, but he still wanted to save face and pretended not to hear. If he really cared about it, it would seem to lower his status. He didn't know what people would say, but he had already left the cafeteria door, behind him Cheng Xun's voice can also be heard: