However, as soon as she turned into the middle of the T-shaped corridor, she still saw the slender figure of the boy leaning on the wall.

It's just that when Lisa stepped into the corridor, the boy in the center of his sight was dropping his raised arm, and then turned around.

The boy looked at the girl, somehow seeming embarrassed.

"Why... came out so long in advance?"

Jungkook asked dumbly.

"..."

Lisa didn't answer, but wrinkled her little nose suspiciously, ran up quickly, and went directly to the place closest to the boy.

Then she stopped, stood on tiptoes and sniffed at Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook body stiffened.

After two seconds, he slowly lowered his sight.

The boy's eyes were filled with black light.

"you......"

Before the second word was uttered, Jungkook met the girl's upward gaze——

"Did you smoke again?"

Jungkook: "..."

Lisa's cheeks flushed slightly with anger: "Smoking is bad for your health. We have said it so many times, but how can you pay it back..."

Before she finished her words, Lisa bit her lower lip, peering at Jungkook with watery eyes.

After a stalemate for a few seconds, she was furious, and she was about to walk back when she twisted her body.

Jungkook quickly reached out and grabbed the person.

"It's my fault, I will try not to—"

"'Try your best'?" Lisa turned her face back, her small face still tight. "One gram of nicotine in tobacco leaves is also one gram of nicotine, which can kill 300 rabbits or 500 mice. An injection of 50 milligrams is enough to kill-but you said 'try your best'?"

"..."

Jungkook sighed.

"I promise you, Sweet, I will never touch cigarettes again, okay?"

Lisa observed Jungkook for several seconds before slowly asking, "Really?"

Jungkook slowly leaned down and leaned over to the girl's ear, with a lazy voice: "As long as I promised you, I won't break my promise when I die."

Lisa was startled, raised her face and stared at Jungkook blankly.

This is the first time she has heard someone promise her something with such a vow.

"Let's go?"

Jungkook straightened up and looked down at her.

"......Ok."

............

The two went to a private club together. Lisa observed the attitudes of those people towards Jungkook. It was obvious that this person was a frequent visitor here.

——

"Mr. Jeon, do you still have a few rounds of warm-up training for shooting today?"

Jungkook shook his head, and said to the person who led him: "Today I only do some simple physical training. You don't need to arrange it. I'll take her there. You can go down first."

"Okay, Mr. Jeon, just tell me if you need it."

"Ok."

In this way, Lisa was taken into a private training room by Jungkook in a state of almost half-hearted.