It's the age when I'm growing up, and I'm under a lot of pressure from high school studies. Who doesn't like to sleep a lot? How happy I am to be able to sleep a few more minutes in the morning.

Chu Xijin's throat was sore when he heard it. The few simple descriptions written in black and white on the information were far inferior to hearing the congratulatory remarks about these things in person.

The treasure he holds in his hands has endured so much hardship on his own, even taking on the responsibility of a family and paying high medical bills every month.

His little husband has a strong heart, and even if life is not what he wants, he is still working hard to live a good life.

Although his chest was throbbing with pain, Chu Xijin's face remained calm, because he didn't want He Nian to feel that talking to him would bring a burden to the other party.

He didn't know how much love it would take to make up for those regrets. It would be great if he could get to know each other earlier, so that he could suffer less in his young years.

"Is there anything else you want to eat?" Chu Xijin's voice was slightly hoarse.

He Nian thought about it seriously and pointed to a small restaurant opposite. The expression on his face was very vivid, his eyes were curved, and the ends of his eyes had a beautiful arc, innocent and clean.

"The red oil noodles from that restaurant are particularly delicious. I haven't eaten them for a long time. Sir, do you want to try them?"

Chu Xijin said: "Okay."

Five minutes later, the two of them were sitting face to face in the small restaurant. On the table were two bowls of freshly cooked red oil, still steaming white.

The mahogany table was shiny with oil, and he had mixed feelings in his heart during the New Year. He had wiped this table countless times, but his husband actually came to accompany him to eat a bowl of Chao Shou that costs six yuan a bowl.

"Hey, are you celebrating the New Year? I didn't admit my mistake, right?"

The landlady almost went into the back kitchen, then turned back and wiped her hands on her apron.

"Aunt Zhang, I didn't expect you to still remember me." He Nian was also quite surprised. Although he came back to resume his studies, this time he lived on campus and was so strict that he couldn't go out during the holidays. There was also a driver waiting to pick him up during the holidays, so he really didn't have that chance. Go have a bowl of Chao Shou.

"I have a good memory!" The landlady said with a smile on her face.

"Time flies so fast. It has been several years. I have hired so many employees, but you are the most diligent and down-to-earth. But you are such a man, my aunt almost didn't recognize you."

"This person next to me is——"

Only then did the proprietress notice that there was a man sitting across from him. It was no wonder that she had not seen the world. Such a handsome and extraordinary man was dressed in an extraordinary way.

"Is this your uncle?"

He Nian looked at Chu Xijin awkwardly, not knowing how to explain. The landlady thought it was acquiescence, so she greeted them with a smile:

"Hey, you guys eat slowly, my kitchen is still busy, so I won't disturb you."

After the boss lady left, He Nian stretched out his hand and tugged on Chu Xijin's sleeve. Finally, he simply pushed the bowl to the other side of the table and followed suit, obediently and softly.