"Okay boss." Zhao Lechuan put the documents away and continued to report:

"The Lin family is here to discuss the Beigang project. They want to use the returned deposit to cooperate on the next project..."

Suddenly, there was a very light knock on the door. After knocking on the door, he panted slightly and poked his head out. His forehead was messed up by the wind. His little face was white and rosy, and he looked in good spirits.

Chu Xijin was a little surprised at first. He didn't expect New Year's greetings to come so quickly. Then he slightly raised the corners of his mouth and tilted his head to explain a few words quickly.

"Okay, you can handle the rest."

"yes."

Before leaving, Zhao Lechuan looked at He Nian's light golden-pink hair with mixed feelings in his heart.

Who would have thought that a certain entertainment starlet that he incarnated as the God of Justice turned out to be...the real wife.

There are unpredictable storms in the sky, and the brain is full of storms.

He Nian obviously also remembered the last Oolong incident. He thought about it, looked at Zhao Lechuan and said sincerely:

"Assistant Zhao, although what happened last time was a misunderstanding, I still thank you."

"..." Is it appropriate to say thank you to the boss in front of him?

Zhao Lechuan laughed dryly: "You're welcome, young sir. Besides, this hair color suits you very well." After speaking, he rushed out the door without pausing for a second.

Well, Assistant Zhao seems to be very busy.

He Nian was confused, so he walked over and put the soup on the table. He raised his face and smiled with crooked eyes, which looked vivid and lively.

In addition to the computer, there are some documents and reports on the desk, and a cup of coffee that looks very bitter.

"Sir, I brought you deer antler and chicken soup."

Chu Xijin put his arms around his waist, which was very thin and flexible. He gently rubbed the waist with his thumb and brought the person closer to him.

"Sit up."

"ah?"

There was only one office chair. He Nian understood and hummed softly. Then with warmth on his face, he held the man's shoulders and raised his legs to sit on it.

It was nothing at first, it was not that I had never hugged him like this before, but from time to time there were light footsteps in the corridor, and He Nian suddenly felt embarrassed.

His ears turned red quickly. He twisted his waist twice to get some distance and wanted to get down. He said awkwardly:

"Sir, I'd better sit on the sofa. If someone comes in, it will have a bad impact..."

Chu Xijin raised his eyebrows and was amused by his words "the influence is not good". He pinched He Nian's round buttocks and pressed them to prevent him from moving.

"How can it be bad if I ask my boyfriend to have a meal with me, huh?"

"That's different..."

"What's the difference? Are you uncomfortable sitting on my lap?"

Chu Xijin found it fun to tease her little boyfriend. After speaking, he pinched He Nian's chin with his hand, bit his red lips, and then quickly separated.