Chapter 3: The Jet Black dragon and an old friend arrives

In the dark alley Drazeros is conducting a plan to destroy Kai and his friends and conquer both Earth and the Digital World.

Drazeros(BlackAgumon X): I'll soon reach Mega Level and crush Kai with my bare hands.

Meanwhile with Kelvin...

Kelvin in Agumon X body is searching for Kai.

Kelvin: I just hope I'm not too late.

Kelvin rushed his search for Kai.

Meanwhile with the Digidestines...

After the incident the Digidestines went to the hot springs to relax. Kai and the other Digimon are remaining hidden from the humans.

Meicoomon sat next to Kai and the former Firedragon had a small blush on his face. Gabumon and the others smiled at the cute scene.

That's when Kai sensed a dark presence something he hoped he would never face again.

Kai:(It can't be Drazeros... If it is then both worlds are in grave danger!)

Gabumon:(concern) Is something wrong?

Kai didn't reply as he ran to find the energy spike. Meicoomon and the others followed to assist Kai.

Meanwhile in the city...

People are running screaming from a black warrior attacking the city.

It was Drazeros as BlackWarGreymon X terrorizing the people.

Kai: Pepper Breath!

Kai unleashed a fireball from his mouth at Drazeros.

Drazeros: Kai so good to see you again.

Kai glared at Drazeros with absolute hatred and rage. The other Digimon got into battle stances.

Drazeros: And I see you made some new friends.

Kai:(anger) Leave them out of this Drazeros.

Tai and the others arrived and saw a dangerous Digimon standing in front of their Digimon but what surprised Tai was Kai's eyes were filled with rage.

Tai:(What's going on with Agumon? I'll have to worry about that later.)

Tai: Let's take this guy down!

Kai: Agumon warp Digivolve to... WarGreymon!

The two Mega Level warriors charged at each other not giving an inch

The two Mega Level warriors charged at each other not giving an inch. Kai(Wargreymon) roundhouse kicked Drazeros as he crashed into the building. Drazeros(BlackWarGreymon X) shook off his woozy state and kneed him in the stomach and hit him from behind the back crashing in the street.

 Matt: He could use some help.

Gabumon and the others nodded as they digivolved to assist Kai.

Kai tried to get back up but Drazeros brought his foot down on his chest. Drazeros was going to enjoy killing Kai and his friends just like he did back on their Earth. But he is stopped by Angemon and Angewomon and the other Digimon.

Drazeros growled in anger as he charged at them. But unaware that Kelvin is watching the battle and knew they could still use some help.

Angemon: Hand of fate!

He fired his attack at Drazeros but the warmongerer dodged it and grabbed him by the neck and threw him straight at Angewomon. Meicoomon tackled him but he didn't flinch and grabbed her and throws her straight to the ground before Kai grabbed her and placed her on the ground safely.

Kai and the others were running out of energy.

Drazeros: This is the end for you all!

Kelvin: Not if I can help it!

Kelvin attacked Drazeros by using Pepper Breath.

Drazeros:(anger) You!

Kai was surprised to see Kelvin also a digimon.

Drazeros knew he was running out of energy. 

Drazeros:(anger) This isn't over.

Tai and the others rushed to their partners.

Tai: Are you guys ok?

Kai: Don't worry Tai we're ok.

Tai looked at Kelvin.

Tai: Thanks for helping them out.

Kelvin: No prob.

Sora: But who was that Digimon?

Kai knew he needed to tell them about himself and of Drazeros and their dimension.

Kai:(sighed) Everyone there is something I must tell all of you.

To be continued...