He wanted to analyze these words and tell them to his husband.

The gap between the two was really too big, and he wanted to make up for it, especially after attending the banquet, he became more aware of what kind of world Chu Xijin lived in.

Chu Xijin reached out and patted his lower back and said, "Come closer."

He Nian slid into the man's arms. It was late at night and the temperature dropped sharply. Through the thin pajamas, the body was wrapped and the heat source continued to spread.

He was enveloped in the scent of a man.

Chu Xijin said gently and calmly: "I'll take you to buy a ring tomorrow."

"Wha, what?"

He Nian's eyes trembled so hard that he even held his breath.

Feeling as if he was in a sweet dream, he licked his lower lips and moved uneasily.

"No, I didn't mean that..."

"Xiao Nian, listen to me."

Chu Xijin held his hand tightly. His hand was larger than He Nian's and could cover it completely. The man pondered for a moment:

"No relationship in this world can be repaid. You turned my kindness to you into a feeling of guilt, because you are not used to others being kind to you, and you don't want to owe others, right?"

He Nian couldn't say anything, and his fingertips were clenched and numb, because the husband saw through his heart.

Since He Cen's car accident, his family's life has changed dramatically. He works three or four jobs every day and has done all the hard work. In just two years, he has tasted all the ups and downs in life.

But his efforts were too cheap, and nothing could be changed even if he tried his best.

He Minglan borrowed money from everywhere in a humble way, demolishing the east wall and repairing the west wall. The hospital bill was very long, and he had to be careful about even the five yuan in his pocket. He would feel happy because of a rice bowl, and the favors he owed were even more. Give it back twice as much.

Chu Xijin asked the person in his arms in a very soft tone.

"Xiao Nian, can you promise me something?"

"Of course."

His thoughts were pulled back, He Nian raised his head, and the long eyelashes in the darkness swept across the man's chin, leaving a bit of itching.

"Don't shy away from my kindness to you, and don't doubt yourself. Being grateful is a way and privilege of love. You have very beautiful qualities. You are a very strong and brave person, with a gentle and calm personality. You are pure, kind, and understand Giving and gratitude, those are what appeal to me, you know?"

"......Really?"

There was a daze in He Nian's eyes, as if he was stepping on the clouds. He had never been praised like this before, and he didn't think there was anything worthy of others' liking about him.

Does he really have as many advantages as Mr. said?

"Of course it's true, you are very good." Chu Xijin added warmly: "If you must give back, then love me."

Then, the hand on He Nian's lower back exerted slight pressure, and his face pressed against the man's chest. The vibrations from his chest made his heart feel hot.

"gentlemen."

He Young Man shouted. If you listen carefully, you will find that the ending sound is round and slightly curved. After a while, he shouted again.