"Xiao Nian, I want to kiss you, is that okay?"

The sense of oppression brought by the man was too strong, but his tone was gentle and full of expectations. Those breaths made He Nian's head spin and it was difficult to think.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Chu Xijin tightened his arms and slowly approached him. He Nian straightened his back, immediately held his breath, and his eyelashes flickered.

"gentlemen......"

The words were blocked as soon as he left his mouth. Chu Xijin pecked him gently on the lips. Their foreheads touched each other and he softly comforted:

"Don't be nervous, close your eyes."

He Nian stared blankly at Chu Xijin until someone grabbed the back of his head. Their lips were squeezing and rubbing each other, and their breaths were closely intertwined.

Dampness, dryness and heat.

He struggled to breathe in the intense kiss.

"Well......"

His skin was steamed and rosy, and the kiss was like the arrival of dark blue sea water. All his senses were limited to the man in front of him.

Soon, He Nian grabbed the man's suit jacket impatiently, leaving thin wrinkles on it.

Chu Xijin had enough of the sweet taste, and freed up her hand to clamp his jaw, forcing He Nian to open his mouth, pushing back his teeth and forcefully invading his mouth, wrapping his soft tongue tightly around it and sucking.

There was an ambiguous sound of water in the silent room.

He Nian couldn't stand such a deep kiss, and felt that the tip of his tongue was numb, so he had to push the man away hard.

After pulling away a little, he raised his head and took a deep breath, his face flushed and pressed against the man's shoulder, looking cute as if he was about to cry.

"...I can't stand it anymore, I can't breathe anymore."

Chu Xijin knew that he had just lost control and tore down the cordon in one fell swoop. He hugged the person tightly without making too many movements, and gently stroked He Nian's back with his big hands.

The pure cotton fabric had already been evaporated by the boy's body temperature, and the corners of his clothes were messy and rolled up.

His hands and feet were weak during the New Year's greetings. He felt that he was covered in sweat and the strands of hair on his forehead were wet. He didn't dare to look at his husband at all.

After hugging him for a while, when the New Year's heartbeat calmed down, Chu Xijin smoothed the hair on his forehead and kissed him again.

"I'll have someone send you clothes."

He Nian nodded blankly, as if he just remembered that there was wine on his clothes. His palm accidentally touched something during his movements, and he quickly reacted.

"Sir, I'm sorry..."

He Nian stood up suddenly as if he was startled, his heart was beating like a drum, and he didn't care about anything else, and fled into the bathroom in embarrassment.

The sound of rushing water came from the bathroom.

The warm water was sprinkled down, and the heat was washed away. He Nian almost didn't dare to close his eyes. His mind was filled with images of his husband kissing him just now, domineering and powerful.

In the bright bathroom, the young man blushed and gasped softly. He was not serious about lust. In the past, although the facade of Twilight Manor was not big, he had to prepare it alone.