There is a supermarket not far from the community. The air-conditioning temperature inside is low and the air-conditioning is full. Chu Xijin went to the side and pushed a large shopping cart:

"Your mouth is not healed yet, please eat lighter."

"......okay."

He Nian's eyes wandered here and there, and he nodded unconsciously. His mind was filled with thoughts of buying something nutritious to replenish his husband.

In the imported supermarket, all the ingredients are very fresh. I picked and bought all the vegetables. Walking forward is the snack area. I took a sneak peek at the prices during the New Year. They were horrifyingly expensive. Any dried fruit cost hundreds.

"You can take whatever you want to eat."

In fact, he rarely eats snacks during the New Year, and he is past the age of gluttony. Unlike when he was a child, he could not walk in the supermarket. Moreover, these are too expensive, and just a few items can reduce his living expenses for a month.

We've almost finished browsing the snack section, and there's nothing in the shopping cart.

He Nian walked beside him without looking sideways, occasionally glancing at him. Chu Xijin followed his gaze and his eyes fell on dried fruits and nuts. He stopped and said:

"Get me some."

"Um?"

He Nian walked to the shelf and pointed at it: "Sir, do you want this?"

"As well as the ones next to me, I want them all."

There are different types, and a bag of each can fill half a shopping cart. He Nian probably had an estimate in his heart that this amount of stuff would cost more than a thousand yuan.

"Get some boxes of ice cream too."

"okay."

"So sir, you love ice cream!"

Chu Xijin sighed slightly: "Eating ice cream may be better than holding ice cubes."

The gentleman meant that the ice cream was bought for him. He Nian took a closer look at his hand and realized it must be an illusion. Otherwise, why would two ice cream balls cost 138? He would rather eat ice cubes.

When queuing up to check out, there were quite a lot of people, probably because it was during the rush hour after get off work. There is also a self-checkout area, and I was attracted by the candies on the shelves during the New Year.

The packaging boxes were all so beautiful, including gummies, nougat, and some that were unrecognizable. He reached for a box with special packaging. I didn't recognize the German writing on it. Judging from the color, it should be mint.

He Nian lowered his head and shook his head, hey, there was no sound.

I've already taken it, so it shouldn't be too hard to eat.

"What you got are daily necessities." Chu Xijin suddenly said.

He Nian didn't react for a while.

"Daily necessities?"

"Um."

About two seconds later, He Nian's whole little face turned red, and even his neck was crimson. He quickly put the box of "hot" candies back.

Why do things like that have to be put together with candies?

Hearing the laughter of a man above his head, He Nian wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl in, but it was a pity that such a high-end supermarket did not give him the chance.