Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

We got out of the car and walked inside without bothering to knock, we all have a spare key. Inside the house it looks modern but there's weapons lying around everywhere, not that it's dangerous. The biggest weapons are hung up on the walls. The house is not scary at all, it's just less homely.

"Honey I'm home." Leo shouted and we all laughed.

Mathew ran in the living room. "Baby you came. I missed you." He said using a high pitch voice. We laughed even more and Leo was about to suffocate from the lack of air due to his ongoing laugh.

Ben was standing behind Mathew and he slapped him round the head and did the same thing to Leo.

"No time to mess about, we have to get to planning." Ben walked towards the office and we all followed him.

Mathew was the first to speak. "I followed the Boss' gang and they have a secret warehouse near town but it is hard to get to it because he has over 100 guards surrounding it. He's been staying there and figuring out a plan out to capture Cata..."

Before he could continue I banged my fist against the table."NO, HE'S NOT CAPTURING HER." I shouted and everyone stared at me in awe.

Jack stood up and squeezed my shoulder. "Mate, we're here for you. We won't let him take her away."

"I agree with Jack. We know how much she means to you." Ben said.

I sighed. "I'm falling for her man, it's scaring the shit out of me. I don't want to hurt her and I just want to protect her. I've lost enough people already and she is not going to get added to the list."

"Group hug people. Group hug." Leo shouted and opened his arms for us to step in. We all groaned and muttered 'Gay' and he just burst out laughing.

"Unemotional Pricks." He muttered.

"Back to the plan, the Boss has planned a surprise attack in a week. He's trying to get as many gangs involved as possible. Most gangs are staying out of the attack because of our reputation." Mathew said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Where are they planning to have the surprise attack?" I asked.

"They are trying to figure out where the gangs house is. I think they might figure it out by tomorrow night so we have to get ready to attack back." Ben answered.

I run my hand through my hair trying to think of a plan. I didn't want anyone from my gang getting hurt and I knew I had to do everything in my power to protect Cataleya.

"We have to move the girls and our stuff to this house. Only we will be there when the attack happens. I want everyone to carry the best guns, it might get bloody. When they attack the house, half of us will be in the basement and the other half in the loft. We will attack when they notice we're nowhere to be seen." I explained.

"Two surprise attacks, I like it." Mathew said and he sounded thrilled like a ten year old.

After planning, we headed back to the main house. Ben and Mathew came along with us to help. We were able to take some weapons with us to sneak into the house. We didn't want any of the girls finding out that we have planned our death and neither of us were sure if the plan was going to work out or not.

We walked in the house and the girls were huddled on the sofa watching a horror movie. I silently laughed at Paris and Tia's facial expressions. Cataleya was sleeping.

We all sneaked behind the couch and screamed. Paris and Tia screamed and threw the food in the air, while Cataleya woke up and fell off the couch. We laughed uncontrollably.

"Are you moron's done? I need help down here." Cataleya shouted. The blanket was wrapped around her and she couldn't move. I walked over to her and picked her up. I run my hand through her smooth, silky hair enjoying the feeling.