"It's just that the requirements are quite high. You have to speak English well and you have to go for an interview."

He Nian smiled: "That's great, Xiao Zhou, can you give me your contact information?"

"Of course!" Zhou Ran said:

"Well, the manager and I are quite familiar with each other. I'll give you a call and ask if I'm hiring anyone recently. I'll get back to you tomorrow."

He Nian breathed a sigh of relief. Zhou Ran said on the phone just now that the basic salary is five thousand yuan, and some people are so good at sales that they can earn one or two thousand yuan in commission per night.

If he can apply for the job, He Cen's medical expenses for chemotherapy will be covered. At least until the start of school in September, he will have to work part-time. This money is very important to him.

Early the next morning, news came from Zhou Ran, saying that he was going for an interview. He took a taxi to the place during the New Year. He couldn't help but feel nervous when he looked at the tall building in front of him.

"Hello, I'm here to apply for a job."

The front desk staff glanced at him, with bright eyes and bright teeth, and he looked very well-behaved. He seriously suspected that he was a minor, and he was probably still a student.

"Sorry, we don't recruit minors here."

He Nian took out his ID card and said, "I'm already twenty. My friend recommended me and asked me to find Manager Tong."

The young lady at the front desk was very talkative. Seeing that the New Year greeter looked good-looking, she asked him to wait for a while and gave him two white rabbit toffees. She said that Manager Tong had gone out to do errands and would be back in about half an hour.

Tong Chenhao immediately forgot about this matter while doing his work. When he returned to the club, he remembered that an hour and a half had passed since the interview.

The front desk said hello: "Manager Tong, they are still waiting for your interview. They are in the lounge."

"Still waiting?"

"It's been a long time coming."

Tong Chenhao nodded and said he understood. He didn't have high expectations at first. It didn't matter if there were more or less salesmen in the club. If Zhou Ran hadn't come up with something, he wouldn't have planned to see him.

Having said that, Tong Chenhao's thoughts immediately changed when he saw the person.

The promotion industry also depends on appearance, and the appearance of the person in front of him was very good. Tong Chenhao asked tentatively:

"We generally don't accept part-time jobs here. How long do you plan to work?"

He Nian stood up and answered:

"Hello, is it okay from now until school starts in September? I really need this job. I can try it out first."

Tong Chenhao has a complicated heart. He heard from Zhou Ran that he was a friend, but it seems that he is also a college student. Being a student is quite troublesome.

They must be a serious club here, and the average customer is of high quality, but it is inevitable that some nouveau riche will reveal their true colors and turn into scum after just two sips of wine.

If something happens, it won't be nice to make a fuss.

Finally, Tong Chenhao sighed. Seeing that He Nian looked very honest, he probably wouldn't be late or leave early. Looking at the entire club, he couldn't find anyone with such good conditions.